Four Ted

Ok going to have another go at running a thread my last Bag a Rag tailed off a bit near the end but it was left in profit i do get bored easily i get itchy feet Anyhow heres the plan. Bank £100 which equates to 20 £5 bets. Ill taker a fiver for the first bet which will be £2.50 e/w on a horse if there is a return on it i will go on two the 2nd horse e/w if there is a return on that then a 3rd horse e/w will be picked and again on a fourth horse e/w. After the fourth horse money is banked and i start again with a fiver out of the starting bank or if a loss happens before four i start again. But there is a twist after each first bet return i will bank a £5 in every £25 returned ( less than 25 no money banked but money goes on to 2nd horse) and the remaining is bet e/w on the 2nd if return a profit i will bank £10 out of every £50 if 3rd horse returns profit i will bank £20 in every £100. Example-horse one £2.50 e/w return £35 so £5 bank £15 e/w horse two return £48 so no money banked £24 e/w horse three return £245 so £40 banked £102.5 e/w horse four any return banked and then start again or if i incur a loss along the way i start again. Its as simple as that:p My aim is my usual big return for small investment. I get 20 bites at the cherry to try and bank a decent profit. I am no rush to pick a selection and im going to be selective. It could be a hours, days, weeks between bets who knows just whatever but really want to nail four bets in a row and get a decent bank but it will be very tough. BANK~£100 Reasoning with Selections most will be BOG bookies but may use BF aswell. Will have 20 goes at this no matter what then reassess.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.