The Final Countdown

This is my final attempt at Skittle`s forum record of 442 consecutive winning bets, hence the title of the thread! Anything goes, the only rule is that I have a maximum of 5 bets per day, there is no minimum number as each day will be different, lays or backs, they all count towards the target. I wont lay too high, as I want skittle`s respect when I defeat his tally, but also I wont lay too low as I dont want to fail this time :p Im starting with £50.00 and all bets will be at the only exchange worth using :cow Cheers all :hope Beast :ok

Re: The Final Countdown [001] Noble Prince 5:30 Punchestown - laid @ 19.5 in the "without favourite" market Sprinter Sacre the favourite isnt counted, which leaves 4 runners, and the 2nd favourite Sizing Europe is well ahead of the other 3 runners and will follow the favourite home. In Days Hotel and Foildubh we have 2 runners who should fight out 3rd and 4th, both in form rated ahead of my lay comfortably. Noble Prince barring major mishaps should not win this market :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.