Is betting on UK horse races with UK bookies whilst in Europe without acc gub poss?

Hi, Appologies for all of the abbreviations in the title, I couldn't fit it all on! Has anybody got any experience or does already bet on UK horse racing while in Europe using UK online bookmakers such as Ladbrokes etc? When I say europe I am specifically talking about France, Germany or Spain. Does the IP addresses for these countries make a big difference as far as bookmakers are concerned? Does it lead to bookie accounts being closed quickly? I am looking at relocating to one of these countries and so any information on this subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:hope

Re: Is betting on UK horse races with UK bookies whilst in Europe without acc gub pos I am located in Germany. Here we must pay 5% of the stake as tax. Because of that many bookies have banned german residents. William Hill, Coral, paddy power etc..have banned germans. But we can bet with Betfair ( no exchange, only fixed odds), Ladbrokes, Bet365 and Racebets. And we have access to the Tote ( which isn't as bad as many see it). If you take your betting seriously do not come to Germany. It is a nightmare for punters here. Our gouvernment does not accept EU-Rules and does not open the market for free competition.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.