Winning Tuesday 16/4/13

teaulc

Re: Winning Tuesday 16/4/13

GUKPT crapshoot Sat = 5/6 (1+1), now railing Teaulc go go go :hope Can't decide if to play my £55 GUKPT token tonight or not, probably defer to later on as not feeling it tonight.
not a good enough donk for these, gutted he gave his chips back to the bully

more bs, don't know why i bother. Can't win a 80% "flip" for toffee.
unlucky mate, we must all be masochists at heart. i am actually having a good run on BBP for once, have to put some of that down to my new coach

unlucky mate, we must all be masochists at heart. i am actually having a good run on BBP for once, have to put some of that down to my new coach
I was just reading another forum last night (inferior one, obv) and a player answering someone's 'Cash v. Tournaments' question with "I play almost solely cash, unless I feel like putting myself on tilt for some reason.".. it caused a knowing LOL

Re: Winning Tuesday 16/4/13 8.00pm: Genting - $11 'Hendon Mob' league -- 15/16(7).. It's all going Johnny Wong No, wait.. it might be going Steve Wright in the afternoon again.. 7/15.. A,K sees off an all-in 10,J suited.. lol 11/11 11th/47.. Normal story there, not even a good looking suckout-potential hand for the last hour. It's quite a long game to get nothing in, so might give up with that. You know where you stand in €3 Rockets.. :lol (Time has value too.)