Bundesliga 2 > 19th - 22nd April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 19 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SSV Jahn Regensburg v FC Ingolstadt 04 (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Bochum v FC St. Pauli (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfR Aalen v 1. FC Union Berlin (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.88[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 20 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Kaiserslautern v SC Paderborn 07 (12:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]TSV 1860 München v FSV Frankfurt (12:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 21 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dynamo Dresden v Energie Cottbus (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Braunschweig v FC Erzgebirge Aue (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hertha BSC v SV Sandhausen (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 22 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]MSV Duisburg v 1. FC Köln (19:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga 2 > 19th - 22nd April 1860 Munich v FSV Frankfurt I am very keen on the visitors here. 3rd placed Kaiserslautern's draw on Monday opened a (very) small door for Frankfurt in terms of getting that play-off spot. They trails the Red Devils by five points now ahead to their trip to Bavaria. Hosts are a further two points behind which puts them out of contention in my opinion given that there are only five games left to play. The Bavarians have been struggling in front of their home supporters this season with just four wins scoring 14 goals in as many games. Recent performances have been lacklustre and (just 18,000 in their last home game in the huge Allianz Arena). Frankfurt on the other hand are scoring freely at the moment (14 goals in their last five games) and were very unlucky to draw their last game against Duisburg after being denied a clear penalty and outplaying their opponents for 90 minutes. They will (and have to) really go for it on Saturday in my opinion and be the more motivated side which is very important at this stage of the season. Home odds are way too short here given what I have just discussed I have to back the visitors here I'm willing to take the more risky minimum handicap start as a draw won't be of much use to them. > 1.5 units Frankfurt +0.25 @ 2.39 -- My Record: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auix25eIeQaadGY5ZFFlbmo2VjBDTV9rVV96YklSNFE#gid=0

Re: Bundesliga 2 > 19th - 22nd April Dynamo Dresden v Energie Cottbus This is a so called "Ost-Derby" so you'd expect both sets of players and fans to be up for it but looking at the league table it's clear who needs the 3 points the most. Dynamo brought in Peter Pacult for a second spell as manager after a disappointing first half of the season. Still sitting in 16th results haven't improved dramatically but I do rate him and the team definitely looks fitter now as evident in their 3-2 win over St. Pauli where they were 0-2 behind after 60 minutes. They followed that with a hard-fought and deserved draw at Union Berlin. The remaining fixture list is rather kind to them (3 home games, lots of teams in safe midfield positions) and I'd make Dresden favourites to stay up. The visitors have lost their way a little bit collecting just 11 points in 10 games and had put an end to their play-off hopes. Nothing but pride and honour to play for (which to be fair should come into play in this fixture) and I strongly doubt they have the same desire to win as Dresden. The stadium is sold out with 30,000 fanatic supporters expected to push their team forward. What's more is that the Saxons are currently celebrating the 60th birthday (

) of their club and a huge choreography is planned to mark that event. > Dresden -0.5 @ 2.07 -- My Record: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auix25eIeQaadGY5ZFFlbmo2VjBDTV9rVV96YklSNFE#gid=0

Re: Bundesliga 2 > 19th - 22nd April Kaiserslautern - Paderborn HW 1.58 8/10 I think we have good chances to see a clear win here.Kaiserslautern need 3 vital points about their run on 3th place.last home games saw Kaiserslautern to have confortable win.also against hard rivals koln,now they will face Paderborn who are playing for nothing what do you think experts?

Re: Bundesliga 2 > 19th - 22nd April KAISERSLAUTERN vs PADERBORN Kaiserslautern are 3th in the table with 49 points and Köln are 4th with exactly the same amount. They have really big chance to return to the Bundesliga one year after leaving it. The top 2 positions are taken by Hertha and Braunshweig and the distance between them and the other teams is huge. Kaiserslautern are playing very good at home in this half of the season, their balance is 3-1-0 and nobody has scored a single goal at their home ground this year. Paderborn have 3 draws in a row and they are not threatened of relegation and have no chance fighting for promotion, so they have nothing to play for. Kaiserslautern never lost a game against Paderborn. Paderborn never scored a goal at Kaiserslautern’s stadium. Kaiserslautern will wait for Köln to make a mistake but first they got to take the 3 points here. And I am pretty sure they gonna make it. My pick: 1 @1.50 at BetVictor

Re: Bundesliga 2 > 19th - 22nd April

KAISERSLAUTERN vs PADERBORN Kaiserslautern are 3th in the table with 49 points and Köln are 4th with exactly the same amount. They have really big chance to return to the Bundesliga one year after leaving it. The top 2 positions are taken by Hertha and Braunshweig and the distance between them and the other teams is huge. Kaiserslautern are playing very good at home in this half of the season, their balance is 3-1-0 and nobody has scored a single goal at their home ground this year. Paderborn have 3 draws in a row and they are not threatened of relegation and have no chance fighting for promotion, so they have nothing to play for. Kaiserslautern never lost a game against Paderborn. Paderborn never scored a goal at Kaiserslautern’s stadium. Kaiserslautern will wait for Köln to make a mistake but first they got to take the 3 points here. And I am pretty sure they gonna make it. My pick: 1 @1.50 at BetVictor
FT 3:0 - BET WON :cheers

Re: Bundesliga 2 > 19th - 22nd April HERTHA BSC vs SANDHAUSEN The leader and best home side in Second Bundesliga Hertha Berlin hosts 17th placed and worst away side Sandhausen. The fight for the title is only between Hertha and Braunshweig because the distance between them and the other teams is huge. The team from Berlin have 63 points, Braunshweig have 61. Sandhausen are at the bottom fighting with Jahn Regensburg and Dynamo Dresden for survival. But their survival looks impossible considering that they won only once in the last 8 games. In fact only Dynamo Dresden have real chance to stay in the league. No doubt Hertha will try to keep the 1st place by beating Sandhausen, because at the same time Eintracht are playing at home against Erzgebirge Aue which looks like guaranteed 3 points for the home side. Hertha***8217;s home balance so far is 10-4-0 and goal difference 26:9. From the beginning of 2013 the team played 5 home games and won 4, draw 1 with goal diff. 11:4. Sandhausen***8217;s away record is 1-4-10 and goal difference 18:37. From the start of 2013 they played 5 away games, lost 3 from them, draw 1 with Aalen and won 1:3 against the last team in the table Jahn Regensburg. For the home team out are Peter Niemeyer (mf 24/2) and Peter Pekarik (df 18/0). Out for Sandhausen are Daniel Ischdonat (gk 26/0), Ole Kittner (df 5/0), Simon Tüting (mf 14/1) and Frank Löning (att 28/11). Expect convincing home win. My pick: 1 (-1) European Handicap @1.75 at William Hill