Laying the field on Betfair.

I first heard of this strategy years ago and thought it was one of those 'too good to be true' strategy's however looking into it more on Google and YouTube it seems people make small consistent profits from it. I believe that If you only bet over 2m distance and choose races where there is no clear favorite I.E first three horses 4/1, 9/2,5/1) Also ive read lingfield is no good and would only bet on UK racing. I dont post often on this site and you all have probably discussed this subject at length in the past and are yawning. I will be able to deposit £50 in to my betfair account in around 10 days or so to try this out. My plan is to be disciplined and only lay on the criteria ive quoted. Betangletv on youtube says to lay all at 3's to get matched in play betting at level stakes and thats the same as what im going to try out. from what I've read and the experience i have betting the golden rule is DON'T BE GREEDY and if there is no more races on a Saturday that fit the outlines to bet at 3 pm then leave it for the day. I look forward to any suggestions or comments on my ideas, Phil ^^

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.