Antepost Flat Thread 2013

What are your antepost selections for the 2013 Flat season ? Mine is Tarana to win the Epsom Oaks @ 25/1 Tarana is owned by HH Aga Khan and trained by John Oxx. She was very impressive and quickend well when she won her Maiden Race at the Curragh over 1m. Bronte tried to make all and set a steady pace when Tarana finished fast. Bronte was a lonely frontrunner and had a tactical advantage when Tarana beat her. It takes a very good horse to do that on her first run. Her pedigree suggests that she is best suited by middle distances and fast ground. Her sire is Cape Cross, who is a miler but sired one of the best 12f-horses (Sea the Stars) and her dam Tarakala won over 12f. Her next racecourse appearance will be in the Blue Wind Stakes in the middle of May. I think she is a very exiting horse and good contender for the Epsom Oaks. what did you back antepost?

Re: Antepost Thread 2013

What are your antepost selections for the 2013 Flat season ? Mine is Tarana to win the Epsom Oaks @ 25/1 Tarana is owned by HH Aga Khan and trained by John Oxx. She was very impressive and quickend well when she won her Maiden Race at the Curragh over 1m. Bronte tried to make all and set a steady pace when Tarana finished fast. Bronte was a lonely frontrunner and had a tactical advantage when Tarana beat her. It takes a very good horse to do that on her first run. Her pedigree suggests that she is best suited by middle distances and fast ground. Her sire is Cape Cross, who is a miler but sired one of the best 12f-horses (Sea the Stars) and her dam Tarakala won over 12f. Her next racecourse appearance will be in the Blue Wind Stakes in the middle of May. I think she is a very exiting horse and good contender for the Epsom Oaks. what did you back antepost?
The very best of luck, but you have just chosen(imo), the hardest race to come up with the winner this year, if not most years, and does the epsom oaks, come high on either HHAG or JO agenda? Id want 25/1 her turning up there. LIBER NAUTICUS at around 12/1, is a far more series individual, The race she took at Goodwood, was and is looking more special as each week passes.:D

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.