Positive EV Wednesday 10/4/13

teaulc

Re: Positive EV Wednesday 10/4/13

Betfair: Various VIP Freerolls
Think again :sad VIP 9 is only eligible for the VIP Elite freeroll at the end of the month. I've just realised I've been made to VIP 9 for some reason too, when I read this thread and then looked. The freerolls today aren't for VIP 9 ipoker-vip-table-4.jpg

Re: Positive EV Wednesday 10/4/13 Got knocked out of the Big $5.50 by a stupid donk, had KK on button blinds were 125/250 guy limped I raised to 600, BB called and so did limper, BB bet 1K into a flushdraw and I shoved, he called, and hit flush on river, sometimes I hate this game so much sometimes.

How so various? I can only enter one of them and another thing all of those of you who got magically transported to Elite? :@
i read it all wrong, and we got to elite by logging in our Blue Square addys

How so various? I can only enter one of them and another thing all of those of you who got magically transported to Elite? :@
Whatever do you mean? I spent at least $25 in a month to get that status and nobody can ever take that away from me, its harder than getting SuperNova on Stars! Just without the car and other benefits