TUESDAY THE 9TH WHERE ARE WE ALL GOING TO WIN TODAY ?

_FEAR_ME_

Re: TUESDAY THE 9TH WHERE ARE WE ALL GOING TO WIN TODAY ? I'm incredibly up and down in results and emotions lately, and not always directly proportional with each other. I think I'm a poker emo, even by poker standards. I hope to feel happy after.. 7.40pm: Poker770 - €3 'Rocket' NL Hold'em (2-minute level, small stack lotto type thing).. 6th/69.. +$10.58 8.00pm: Genting - $11 'Hendon Mob' League (Pot Limit Omaha).. 25th/43.. -$11.00 11.50pm: Poker770 - €3 'Rocket' NL Hold'em (2-minute level, small stack lotto type thing)

Re: TUESDAY THE 9TH WHERE ARE WE ALL GOING TO WIN TODAY ?

7.40pm: Poker770 - €3 'Rocket' NL Hold'em (2-minute level, small stack lotto type thing) 8.00pm: Genting - $11 'Hendon Mob' League (Pot Limit Omaha) 11.50pm: Poker770 - €3 'Rocket' NL Hold'em (2-minute level, small stack lotto type thing)
7.40pm: 6th/69.. +$10.58 8.00pm: 25th/43.. -$11.00 11.50pm: 48th/74.. -$4.32

Re: TUESDAY THE 9TH WHERE ARE WE ALL GOING TO WIN TODAY ? Bubbled the Final Table on Paddy was in Big Blind with A9 and the SB shoved into my 10BB stack he woke up with AKsuited felt played pretty well and not tilted so hopefully this is a sign of a brighter future :)