WHERE ARE YOU ALL PLAYING THIS GRAND NATIONAL DAY

_FEAR_ME_

Re: WHERE ARE YOU ALL PLAYING THIS GRAND NATIONAL DAY Grand Grand National on Blackbelt. WSOP ME and Party Pack sats on 888. The Grand Grand National is $50+5, so more than most here would pay for a tournament, but it's $2500 guaranteed and could be massive value. If there are 45 runners or fewer then there'll be value added. It only has 15 registered at the moment, and nobody picked the National winner to qualify for the extra $1000 if they won. If you'd even consider paying that much for a tournament, it might be worth checking how many entrants it has just before it starts (which is 8pm) or just before the end of the late reg period (one hour). 5000 starting chips, 10/20 starting blinds, and 15 minute blind levels, so a very deep/slow structure, and even after the late reg period ends, blinds will only be 40/80, so there'll still be a lot of play.

Re: WHERE ARE YOU ALL PLAYING THIS GRAND NATIONAL DAY would have loved to play this,but not enough dosh on Black Belt. good luck mate

Grand Grand National on Blackbelt. WSOP ME and Party Pack sats on 888. The Grand Grand National is $50+5, so more than most here would pay for a tournament, but it's $2500 guaranteed and could be massive value. If there are 45 runners or fewer then there'll be value added. It only has 15 registered at the moment, and nobody picked the National winner to qualify for the extra $1000 if they won. If you'd even consider paying that much for a tournament, it might be worth checking how many entrants it has just before it starts (which is 8pm) or just before the end of the late reg period (one hour). 5000 starting chips, 10/20 starting blinds, and 15 minute blind levels, so a very deep/slow structure, and even after the late reg period ends, blinds will only be 40/80, so there'll still be a lot of play.

Re: WHERE ARE YOU ALL PLAYING THIS GRAND NATIONAL DAY Stars: Sunday Million Mega sat, $30k SilverStar Bwin: 50 seats to $250k Paradise: PPO sats 888: WSOP sats Genting: $200k mega, GPS sat Black Belt: Grand Grand National (thanks Jeremy :ok) Good luck everyone :ok

Re: WHERE ARE YOU ALL PLAYING THIS GRAND NATIONAL DAY

Grand Grand National on Blackbelt. WSOP ME and Party Pack sats on 888. The Grand Grand National is $50+5, so more than most here would pay for a tournament, but it's $2500 guaranteed and could be massive value. If there are 45 runners or fewer then there'll be value added. It only has 15 registered at the moment, and nobody picked the National winner to qualify for the extra $1000 if they won. If you'd even consider paying that much for a tournament, it might be worth checking how many entrants it has just before it starts (which is 8pm) or just before the end of the late reg period (one hour). 5000 starting chips, 10/20 starting blinds, and 15 minute blind levels, so a very deep/slow structure, and even after the late reg period ends, blinds will only be 40/80, so there'll still be a lot of play.
When i was at school you didnt go near blackbelts. You avoided them. Ive tried to take a look at this one but i simply cannot create an account. Think i will avoid this one in future too. Thanks all the same for the heads up!