Samba With The Stars **FINISHED $77 staked, $72 won**

Samba_SamPa

Name: Samba_SamPa on PL, nortzledg on Pokerstars Stake Requested: $77 - 10 x $7.70 shares Event/Tournament: MicroMillions events: 096 & 098; Hotter $44 Offer: 1 share = 6.66% of returns Date of Events: Sunday 24th March 2013 Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Peter Norton agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. ---------- A bit(!!) last minute admittedly :$ If there's interest I propose to play 3 tournaments on Stars tonight, and try and make us rich beyond our wildest dreams... or richer than we started the day anyway :) The tournaments I would play are the Sunday Storm (MicroMillions 096), the MicroMillions Main Event (#098) & the Hotter $44 - for a total stake of $77 ($11, $22, $44). Transfers via Stars if you're interested, and obviously all tourneys will take place tonight, with winnings paid back tomorrow :hope Thanks for reading :cheers ---------- ooblio - 100% - $77 - received, many thanks

Re: Samba With The Stars **100% available** Haven't been able to keep updated, with the forum problems. RIP 24170th of 49000 and counting in the 'Sunday Storm'. Treaded water for almost 2 hours, couple of bluffs I had to lay down, and dropped to 3300 from 5000 start stack, couple of bluffs I got through and rose to a high of 5700. Blinded back down to 3800 with blinds at 150/300 meaning nothing by way of room for creativity, ended up doubling a slightly shorter stack 88

Re: Samba With The Stars **100% available** 20k at 4th break in the Main Event. Lost too many in a blind on blind battle, letting his ****e hand that hit bottom pair flop improve to a set on the river! Up to 5655 at 1st break in the Hotter $44 :hope

Re: Samba With The Stars **100% available** RIP 351st / 2821 for a min cash of $72.21. I played dirty with about 50 to go to the bubble and timebank-folded every hand, albeit the hands were K4o, Q4o, J4o a couple of times, T4o (I really did get all those 4s!!) so no real opportunity for taking a risk. First hand after the bubble burst I got AJ, with 1900 chips left after the antes, and the BB being 2000. Big Blind had J3 to my AJ and the flop was J3x, so no miracle surge :( Will round your 66% up to $50, and I'll use my share to play the Weekly Grand on Thu and the Freddie Bounty on Fri and we'll go 50/50 on anything won from there as well Thanks for taking the plunge :cheers

PokerStars Tournament #704160844, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $40.00/$4.00 USD 2821 players Total Prize Pool: $112840.00 USD Tournament started 2013/03/24 22:30:00 WET [2013/03/24 18:30:00 ET] Dear nortzledg, You finished the tournament in 351st place. A USD 72.21 award has been credited to your Real Money account.
Hello nortzledg, We have transferred USD 50.00 from your account to 'ooblio' as per your request.

Re: Samba With The Stars **100% available**

I'll use my share to play the Weekly Grand on Thu and the Freddie Bounty on Fri and we'll go 50/50 on anything won from there as well
50/50 on nowt from tonight's :( I came 40th of 44 in that, then was 2nd or 3rd out in my other tourney the ppuk sat too :$