Wrong place

I'm sorry if I placed my SOFTWARE thread in this sections and it was just a 1 off anyway I take on board why the thread was closed. I could not reply there for that reason and will just use the system section in future unless I have some specific reason for placing selections HERE. Although they are software predictions they are based on various Racing Post ratings for every horse in the race and take time to do but understand in this case their must be a reason why the HORSE is picked. In my mind it just another tool that might help on the day but not here. I dont see what difference highligthing some of the text in higher case keys if one wishes and surely whats stated is what counts. If what is shown or any comment GOOD OR BAD about the selections or any system I run is always welcome and any questions I will always do my best to answer. No racing today except for Southwells A W meeting and maybe a selection in my system thread if any qualifiers. T%M

Re: Wrong place No problems T%M. I didn't want you to think it was anything personal, it's simply so people don't follow suit and just provide a list of horses without reasoning. Systems and ratings type threads are welcomed in the other sections as I'm sure you're aware and I didn't want to just delete your thread or move it without an explanation. :ok