Microgaming Badbeat Jackpot

Scooper

Anyone know the details of the Microgaming ( eg Stan James) bad beat jackpot won last night? Went to my weekly quiz last night to find it had been won when I returned. It was clearly worth the investment for life changing money despite people on forums moaning each players contribution was E2 per 100 hands. Maybe they prefer to chase the Euro lottery at 118m-1? The new seeded jackpot might still be worth going for.

Re: Microgaming Badbeat Jackpot

gone 3 times in 4 days
Yes it was clearly good value when it started and the Ist seeded jackpot was worth going for too. Its disappointing that details of the wins have been so hard to find because that damages players confidence. Are they going to say they were won on the anonymous tables?

Re: Microgaming Badbeat Jackpot

€370 k the loser got in the first one .the winner of the hand got €81.00 because he not opt in now thats a bad beat
How on earth anyone see's online poker as a profitable game i will never know. Wasting so much valuble time in your life sitting in front of a screen for hours on end to come out 99/100 totally knackered n frustrated. Chasing the pot 'o gold!.. Like a dog chasing its tail, for hours on end. The only winners are those that take the rake, Anyone be barred of a site for winning too much money.!....Thought not. Keep Chasing guys, One day you will wake up, and think...What the hell was all that about. Ive played 1/2 a dozen online tourns in my life, Its a toss up which is more entertaining, that or the dentist chair.