Flat Racing 14th March

6.15 Wolverhampton Pretty desperate selling handicap where in all seriousness only the top 2 in the market can be seriously considered in my opinion. Daniel Thomas has gone completely the wrong way is atleast falling in the weights but still failed to beat a rival last start so needs to show more even at this level. Rasselas has a small chance considering form of yard but not seen for 150 days after 2 dismal efforts in October record fresh also poor. Unlimited has been running well for another in form yard recently, this trip probably stretches his stamina and might just be out done by a stronger stayer. And for me that stronger stayer is Bentley he has run 2 solid races at Southwell over a mile and 7f last time out staying very strongly and just failing to get. Gets to run off the same mark, losing run stakcing up but wont get many easier opportunities off a 15lb lower mark than his last winning mark. He has also won 5 times around here. 3pt win Bentley 9/4 bet365 7.15 Wolverhampton Chookie Royale was a little disappointing at Southwell last time out but can be expected to go better on this surface given he is 2 from 2 around here including on penultimate start in November, this step up in trip might not be ideal off a 4lb higher mark. Patriotic scramble home last time out and a 4lb rise leaves him looking extremely vunerable in this hot little handicap. Lean On Pete has really found his feet this winter but has shaped as the handicapper may just have him for now. Dakota Canyon was another that scored last time out, scored with a little more than winning margin suggests but he isn’t easy to win with. One Scoop Or Two is 3lb better off with Scottish Star tonight but wouldn’t be an obvious sort to turn the form around given he is far more exposed and this mark is high enough. Scottish Star looks to still have more to offer on this surface and is now 3 from 5 on this surface and won his only start here last time out scoring with what appeared to be plenty in hand under this jockey. He was very impressed by him apparently so a 4lb rise may remain well within his reaches. 2pt win Scottish Star 7/2 pp

Re: Flat Racing 14th March 6.15- Wolverhampton - Rockgoat 1pt Win- 12/1 Has come down 14lbs since last win. Is back to his best trip of 9f. Has good draw to get in good position. Graham lee on board which is positive. First time hood my bring improvement to horse. I think has a good chance in a very weak race.