The Road to Ruin...

hebert10

Have been meaning to start a thread for a while on this but wanted to build up a bit of a bankroll before starting it. After building myself a decent little roll through Tourneys and (getting lucky in) cash games and finally binking a live tourney last week I've finally decided to give this a shot. Starting with a $1k Bankroll by the end of 2013 I would like to achieve... {} An ROI of over 10% (Basically prove to myself I can be a winning player) {} Stick to a strict(ish) BRM :unsure (100BI, will be altered as bankroll changes) {} Try to put in good volume around work {} Read-Watch-Learn whenever possible (Any tourney tips be well appreciated however much experience, you can never know enough about poker!) {} Get a big score :notworthy {} Stop playing whenever tired, on tilt or losing interest! {}Win A few Tourneys (3 Wins so Far) I might add more or alter these as the year goes on but we'll see how things go. Will keep updated here in here as much as possible! Let the journey begin.....

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.