Tennis Progressive Acca system

I have been trying to find some profit in tennis for quite a while now but have found that the odds quoted are scarily accurate in terms of average win % so have never been able to find any value. But I came up with an idea to go down the progressive accumulator route. The "rules" are as follows: 1) Pick the favourite 2) Odds must be minimum 1.8 5 units are placed on each bet, but the bet is split into 5 separate sections. Single / Double / Treble / Fours / Fives. Each section has 1 unit placed on it. So then for the single, clearly any profit is banked after the first bet. For the double, a win on the first bet is reinvested into the second bet and if they both win profit is banked. For the treble, profit is only banked after 3 successful bets etc etc. If a bet loses you start again. There is no loss recovery staking. I applied these rules to ATP and WTA seasons 2011, 2012 and 2013 and results look encouraging (apart from this years mens) So I am going to do some live testing for the rest of the year to see where we go from here and record how I do here. Results from back testing [TABLE=class: grid, width: 500]

[TR] [TD]Year [/TD] [TD]Comp [/TD] [TD]Bets [/TD] [TD]Profit/Loss [/TD] [TD]Yield [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2011 [/TD] [TD]ATP [/TD] [TD]359 [/TD] [TD]209.29 [/TD] [TD]11.7% [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2011 [/TD] [TD]WTA [/TD] [TD]374 [/TD] [TD]456.53 [/TD] [TD]24.4% [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2012 [/TD] [TD]ATP [/TD] [TD]350 [/TD] [TD]274.38 [/TD] [TD]15.7% [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2012 [/TD] [TD]WTA [/TD] [TD]360 [/TD] [TD]4.95 [/TD] [TD]0.3% [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2013 [/TD] [TD]ATP [/TD] [TD]87 [/TD] [TD]-74.45 [/TD] [TD]-17.1% [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2013 [/TD] [TD]WTA [/TD] [TD]87 [/TD] [TD]233.03 [/TD] [TD]53.6% [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Tennis Progressive Acca system I have no data to backtest the lower levels of the tennis world, so I will run 3 seperate banks. One for ATP/WTA level, one for Challenger, and one for ITF level matches. Starting bank for each is 100 units

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.