Successful strategies revisited

Hi everyone, as i recently browsed the S&S forum for successful threads i found this one here: http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/23306-Tennis-The-value-in-Qualifiers i decided to take the data from tennis-data.co.uk and created a database with all the results from last 2,5 years for the qualifiers success in the general tournament. it turned out that the value still exists, but it needed some kind of tweaks for better results. The period of analysis started 1.1.2011 and extends to 3.3.2013. ATP and WTA generated 5897 matches from which 2132 qualified for backtesting. Without any tweak, taking every Qualifiers match would have a record of: General Results: 818 Won 1314 Lost SR: 38,37% Profit (with Pinnacle Odds from tennis data co uk): 71,53 Yield: 3,36% I was not happy with the results and i tried to look for sharper and more successful margins. The best results i got: ATP Qualifiers: Rule: Odd of Qualifier under 6,5 414 Won 532 Lost SR: 43,76% Profit: 81,66 Yield: 8,63% WTA Qualifiers: Rule: Odd of Qualifier must be under 12,5 and only matches in the first two rounds of the tournament. 352 Won 506 Lost SR: 41,03% Profit: 70,21 Yield: 8,18% Two System Combined Results in two years and three months: 766 Won 1038 Lost SR: 42,46% Profit: 151,87 Yield: 8,42% and this only with Pinnacle Odds. If you take the maximum odds from tennis data co uk, the results are tempting. Profit with maximum odds: 263,67 Yield: 14,62% Are there any other historically successful systems like this one?

• 4 weeks later...