Wigan Athletic v Newcastle United > Sun 17th March

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wigan Athletic v Newcastle United (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Wigan Athletic v Newcastle United > Sun 17th March Weirdly looking forward to this one, considering wigan are playing some heroic stuff at the moment and newcastle seem unbeatable. However after having just playerd last night, newcastle will need some fresh legs to compete if we see the same side that came out against everton to demolish them 0-3. I watched newcastles away leg in russia to anji and they set up brilliantly with a great team effort. Hwoever i dont think they can replicate this form or effort and i would take a double channce on wigan here.

Re: Wigan Athletic v Newcastle United > Sun 17th March 4pts Over 2.5 goals 4/5 Stan James If I had to put my house on a side here I would probably choose Newcastle as they will be playing with more freedom but Wigan know how to play under pressure at this stage of the season and that leads me to thinking that over 2.5 goals is a better bet. Both sides can score goals and both sides are open to conceding them too so that looks the safer bet to me in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wigan-vs-newcastle-betting-wigan-s-survival-bid-can-begin-in-a-bit-of-a-goal-fest-at-the-dw

I agree killerkim when I looked at all the games from all the different leagues this weekend this game stuck out in my mind. Both really attacking and both coming off brilliant results. Anzhi are an absolute powerhouse in my opinion they have a great squad and for Newcastle to beat them over 2 legs should not be underestimated considering how badly Anzhi wanted to win the Europa league. All the stats and everything point towards overs but with Wigan hovering in the relegation zone and Newcastle coming off that energy sapping high I have doubts about the way this game will play out. Anyhow here are a few of those stats. Wigan overs in 19 of 23 games! Which doesn't include fa cup where they have gone overs every round for memory bar maybe 1. Newcastle overs in 13 of their last 16 games. Those kind of statistics on 2 teams from maybe a Dutch league or German would be around $1.35 or even less. As I've stated before the bookies haven't adjusted their odds to reflect the changing premier league landscape and that is why you are getting $1.70 + from various bookies for overs in this match. Suggested bets Over 2.5 Over 3.5 Correct scores 2-2 3-1 1-3

Re: Wigan Athletic v Newcastle United > Sun 17th March This has already been covered, but Over 2.5 is looking good here. 13 of Wigan's last 16 home games have been overs, the 3 exceptions were against Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City (all capable of slowing the game down and shutting the opposition off once infront). Not to mention last season's 4-0 in the repeat fixture. Both teams are playing with confidence, Wigan following their 3-0 hammering of Everton, and Newcastle following their 2 massive wins against Stoke & Anzhi. If this finishes 0-0, I'll be amazed. Over 2.5 Goals - 3/4 at Sportingbet Wigan 4-2 Newcastle - 66/1 at SportingBet