THE C SYSTEM JUMPS ONLY

I just love compiling systems bur in some cases just concentrating on 1 main theme as in some case this is far better than overall view. Ive decided to show this 1 now the SOFT AND HEAVY going system is finding a lot less meetings now. This is based on COURSE WINNERS ONLY that won LTO but not EVERY ONE and in this case they are SELECTIVE but not BACKFITTED TO MAKE THEM LOOK GOOD but in this case includes all types of HURDLES [ not sellers] and H/CHASE AND NOVICE CHASE. Unfortunately I cant just look at a newspaper to find these but at least the PRICE CAN BE ANYTHING and around 150 - 170 per year EVERY COURSE IS USED EXCEPT 2 Although I dont wish to divulge the system rules in the past over a 5yr period around 33% have won and profits have varied between 19% up to 80% and 4 of the 5 yrs have been 55% or above. No GUARANTEES this time around but 1 never knows but past stats give it good chance. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS NOT EVERY C WINNER LTO AND ONLY THOSE SHOWN ARE SYSTEM PICKS TODAYS 2.10F HERONRY 3.10F UTOPIAN ALTHOUGH THESE DONT SOME SELECTIONS COULD BE THE SAME AS MY OTHER JUMPS THREAD WE WILL DO 1 PT WIN ON TODAYS SELECTIONS [ MAYBE 1 PT EW SOMETIMES] P/L WILL BE SHOWN AFTER EACH DAY RACING + ROLL OVER P/L FOR THE SYSTEM T%M

Re: THE C SYSTEM JUMPS ONLY

I just love compiling systems bur in some cases just concentrating on 1 main theme as in some case this is far better than overall view. Ive decided to show this 1 now the SOFT AND HEAVY going system is finding a lot less meetings now. This is based on COURSE WINNERS ONLY that won LTO but not EVERY ONE and in this case they are SELECTIVE but not BACKFITTED TO MAKE THEM LOOK GOOD but in this case includes all types of HURDLES [ not sellers] and H/CHASE AND NOVICE CHASE. Unfortunately I cant just look at a newspaper to find these but at least the PRICE CAN BE ANYTHING and around 150 - 170 per year EVERY COURSE IS USED EXCEPT 2 Although I dont wish to divulge the system rules in the past over a 5yr period around 33% have won and profits have varied between 19% up to 80% and 4 of the 5 yrs have been 55% or above. No GUARANTEES this time around but 1 never knows but past stats give it good chance. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS NOT EVERY C WINNER LTO AND ONLY THOSE SHOWN ARE SYSTEM PICKS TODAYS 2.10F HERONRY :ok w 1/1 3.10F UTOPIAN ALTHOUGH THESE DONT SOME SELECTIONS COULD BE THE SAME AS MY OTHER JUMPS THREAD WE WILL DO 1 PT WIN ON TODAYS SELECTIONS [ MAYBE 1 PT EW SOMETIMES] P/L WILL BE SHOWN AFTER EACH DAY RACING + ROLL OVER P/L FOR THE SYSTEM T%M
just 1 won BETS 2 WINS 1 P/L 0

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.