BBOTD Sunday March 3rd

Re: BBOTD Sunday March 3rd 4.00 – Huntingdon – Global Flyer @ 12/1 Bet365 I’m hoping that Global Flyer will get my Sunday afternoon off to a good start by winning this 3m chase at Huntingdon (With Spurs beating Arsenal to round it off!). His recent form probably doesn’t suggest his turn to win again is imminent but he does have some important factors that could just be in his favour. Firstly he loves the track, he is 3/3 at Huntingdon including 1 C&D win from last season. He is also well handicapped on the best of his form, his last win which came in April 2012, was off a 5lb higher mark than this so running off 117 he should certainly be competitive. I think that the return to a sounder surface will be in his favour too, the majority of his best runs have come when Good has been in the going description and this is something he hasn’t encountered too much this season. Although this is a competitive handicap, he has been competing at a slightly higher level so far this season and back at this level it could well be his turn to strike. He’s 5lb lower than his last run, has conditions to suit and he comes into this off of a short break which should freshen him up abit. Trainer Caroline Bailey has a good strike rate with her chasers and teams up well with usual jockey Andrew Thornton.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.