Flat racing ~ Saturday 23rd February

3:05 Lingfield: Emerald Witness 1pt e/w 20/1 Bet365 (1/4 123) Emerald Witness is fully exposed as a nine year old. However, unlike some of his rivals today he is race fit and has been running as well as ever. Chances are Emerald Witness can't beat Planteur, although the favourite has only raced on Tapeta. Emerald Witness is proven at the trip and on the polytrack, and may have better credentials to make the frame than some of those ahead of him in the market. Bet365 are best priced and go 1/4 the odds.

Re: Flat racing ~ Saturday 23rd February Totally agree with irish saint in the jumps thread. Wish i found some of the 15/8 though. Anyway a quirky customer who i think has a bit of ability to out run the odds runs in the 155 Lingfield Jack my boy. A useful claimer takes off 5lb which puts us with in a good chance of reversing the form with Temple road. Also at over twice the price makes this one worth a small interest as form here is 2123. 3 wins from 9 have been when returning to the track wit in 7 days. 10.5 now on the exchanges is worth a 0.5pt win and 0.5pt place in a trappy race

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.