WHICH SYNDICATE?

hendax

I live about 20 minutes from Haydock and am looking at a cheap syndicate/club which is likely to have runners every once in a while. I own a few greyhounds and if anyone here has them you know they cost peanuts compared to horses. I would love to have a tiny tiny share in a horse maybe to add the same thrill I get at the dogs when I have a runner to the racecourse. Two I've seen are possibles but if you know of any comparable I would appreciate any info. The Elite Racing Club is a cheap option but you don't actually own anything but then they have several runners. Own A Racehorse is another where for about £150 you get a tiny % in a horse but this is more of a lease than actual ownership as it only last the season. These are the kinds of things I'm looking at. A few hundred for a tin interest and no monthly bill. I know what I buy wont be worth anything but I'm only in it for the thrill of feeling a part.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.