Where are you playing Saturday 16th February 2013

teaulc

Re: Where are you playing Saturday 16th February 2013 888 $25k Saturday Challenge. Gonna take a shot with my winnings from last night's freeroll because that's the kind of guy I am. A maverick, a loose cannon, laughing in the face of BRM. ipoker $200k Megastage 1. If successful, I imagine I will pootle on to Mega 70 seats. May add if/when I get busted by runner-runner. Good luck all :hope

Re: Where are you playing Saturday 16th February 2013

888 $25k Saturday Challenge. Gonna take a shot with my winnings from last night's freeroll because that's the kind of guy I am. A maverick, a loose cannon, laughing in the face of BRM. ipoker $200k Megastage 1. If successful, I imagine I will pootle on to Mega 70 seats. May add if/when I get busted by runner-runner. Good luck all :hope
or runner,runner,runner,runner flush

Re: Where are you playing Saturday 16th February 2013 Starting off with: Stars: Big $5.50 PKR: PKR Live sats Bwin: WPT sats Sky: £10k bh sat, SPT sat Will be playing Mini-Masters on PKR tonight, 2500 regged at the moment with 4000 cap if anyone is interested :ok

888 $25k Saturday Challenge. ipoker $200k Megastage 1. If successful, I imagine I will pootle on to Mega 70 seats. OUT May add if/when I get busted by runner-runner. Good luck all :hope
I'm probably going to regret it but I've added 3k GSOP giveaway EDIT: Don't know why I bothered OUT

Re: Where are you playing Saturday 16th February 2013 Actually enjoying 1-tabling for once. Good bit of banter, couple of PL'ers for company too, all good. 13 left in the ukipt league, gl to Bagheira & Rivrd.. but not if they bust me :p joking i am :ok Hoping to not mess up their chances either as better placed in the league than me :hope

Good luck. Is that like Paddy's freebet freeroll?
The Stan James Sports Bet Saturday - $3.30 in and $2 rebuys. Top 10 win $10 bet on a sporting event the following day depending on where they finish - this week's bets are on Man City v Leeds tomorrow. 2-0 City for me, 3-0 City for Avon