Flat racing thursday 14/2/2013

5.00 kempton. A nice class 7 hcp to get stuck into. Fav is a worthy fav but Lisselton cross is not out of this and at the price on bf of 22.00 and 4.4 to place is worth 0.25pt on a win and place. My pick drops into this class 7 today off a winable mark and jim crowley back in the saddle who rides here well. Our sole win come at wolv off 1lb higher in a class 7. We have placed here before. Also interesting is cheek pieces are back on after only being used once before. Now all other head gear used 1st try has worked and made the horse go well at this trackg and since its been nearly 2 years since the pieces have been used they may just spark this one into life again. A week race not to be getting carried away with but on my ratings etc this should be half the price currently trading at. Im going to watch the price for a while as looks to be drifting

Re: Flat racing thursday 14/2/2013 530 kempton Diplomatic may prove a tough nut to crack again today in a really competitive hcp. Up 2lb for winning lto over cd. Same claimer on taking off 7lb. Bussa for me is a suspect fav who won a weaker race lto. My pick ran up a little sequence this time last year and is a solid pick in this grade. Avonmore star and the consistent jake the snake are dangers in a good little race. 0.5pt win 0.5pt place @ 7.4 and 2.58