PokerPlayerMag / PaddyPower - win a €3200 Irish Open Package 3/3/13

teaulc

Re: PokerPlayerMag / PaddyPower - win a €3200 Irish Open Package 3/3/13

Can ipoker not make tournies region specific like other networks can? I believe it can.
they already have enough on their plate trying to proper games going without any screw-ups I had this windows 8 update issue which they were aware of not allowing me to open any ipoker skin got it temp fixed thou on sat morning but luckly had another laptop to use for Friday and won 43 pounds online freeroll so ,,,

Re: PokerPlayerMag / PaddyPower - win a €3200 Irish Open Package 3/3/13 When I was 2nd in the WPT betfair freeroll to WSOPE to a Romanian the mag said UK only but the tournament didn't so Betfair and wpt wouldn't disqualify the winner They said it was a misprint. However both the mag and this tournament say UK and Ireland only so they should be able to disqualify any non UK or Ireland winner.

wont and will never happen. this has been going on for years and although the mags say numbers dont count' date='they do.[/quote'] Agree with u mate its been annoying when u fill out their feedback surveys and mention this as being a issue that they can look at ??? Nope even thou other sites are great in dealing with having country specific players playing them only thing you can is email support and tell them , whether anything gets done about it is open to question

Re: PokerPlayerMag / PaddyPower - win a €3200 Irish Open Package 3/3/13 Just spoken to support on PP. He says that many of them are able to reroute their ips to UK ones or a lot of them actually live in UK &/or Ireland anyway. For the first point I'm sceptical and on the second point? God bless Labour.

Evening chaps. Best of luck in this tonight. I would love to play but my mag is not here and no PW. (2nd time in 5 months its been late) and i always miss a decent freeroll. :spank
Oh well. Not to worry.