Wednesday 13th Feb 2013

Milesey

Early ones for tomorrow. Musselburgh 13:10 BALLYBANKS Very consistent runner, never too far away and should be in the mix again today. BLAZING BULL Should be suited to this 3m test and back to going over the fences, has struggled over the shorter distances to keep up with the pace, and should find this more to his liking. Lingfield 13:30 MAZ Southwell 13:50 GREENHEAD HIGH Thurles 14:05 SPECKLED WOOD These are my early fancies for tomorrow, hitting them all as singles, and of cause a big lump on Peddlers. I can give you reasoning behind them all to be honest, but it's late. So will leave you to ponder on them. 4.00 Lingers Ellie In The Pink, should win this....the only thing poor about the last run was the shocking way it come out the stalls several lengths behind, but charged towards home and got beaten by just half a length just a 1lb higher mark today. Milesey

Re: Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 Hello to everyone I am new on here, so just finding my way round and getting used to the set up etc.... so you will have to bare with me till i find my feet, i have a good strike rate and like my lucky 15's, hit 4 out of 4 today, so i hope i can go well on here and give you some great tips. Milesey Todays lucky 15 / 4 out of 4 2.00 Lingfield BALLYGARVEY 6-5 will take some stopping. He impressed on his handicap debut over C&D prior to struggling in a much stronger event at Cheltenham last time and taking a significant drop in class today can see him bounce back to form. 2.30 Lingfield LITTLE JIMMY 5-2 had every chance when crashing out at the final obstacle at Folkestone last time and could prove difficult to beat in what looks a fairly moderate event, providing that nasty experience hasn’t dented his confidence. 4.00 Ayr SACRE TOI 5-4. James Ewart’s inmate has won two of his five starts so far this season and wasn’t beaten too far in a competitive contest at Doncaster last Thursday. If fully recovered from those exertions he should take all the beating today. 4.20 Southwell APACHE RISING 11-8 is returning from a 98-day break but struck over track and trip on his handicap debut in November and wouldn’t need to have improved much in the meantime to defy a 4lb rise.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.