SOFT AND HEAVY GOING HANDICAP CHASE ONLY

This is a system I developed for SOFT AND HEAVY going and was thinking of starting it sooner but with all the ABANDONED meetings I thought it was not worth it. Although still plenty of abandoned meeting hoping it will improve. In many peoples eyes this may seem something many would not do as it involves TOP WEIGHTS only and when its HEAVY they may look elsewere for their selections. This as not been BACKFITED except it must be top weight but only if 11st 10lbs - 11st 13lbs which in mant races this is the case. Their is only 3 other factors which I will keep to myself so in some races their will be no selections The only DOWNSIDE it can have between 1 - 3 selections but in most cases only 1 Although any price is O K the system itself is based on 3/1 and above. Today we have 1 qualifing race but 3 SELECTIONS 3.30MR THE MAGIC BISHOP 6/1 [2PT WIN] GALAWAY JACK 5/1 [2PT WIN] PATSY FINNEGAN 14/1 [1PT EW] ST 5PTS ONE AS TO REMEMBER WHATS PAST AS PAST AND MAY OR MAYNOT WORK THIS TIME AROUND T%M

Re: SOFT AND HEAVY GOING HANDICAP CHASE ONLY

This is a system I developed for SOFT AND HEAVY going and was thinking of starting it sooner but with all the ABANDONED meetings I thought it was not worth it. Although still plenty of abandoned meeting hoping it will improve. In many peoples eyes this may seem something many would not do as it involves TOP WEIGHTS only and when its HEAVY they may look elsewere for their selections. This as not been BACKFITED except it must be top weight but only if 11st 10lbs - 11st 13lbs which in mant races this is the case. Their is only 3 other factors which I will keep to myself so in some races their will be no selections The only DOWNSIDE it can have between 1 - 3 selections but in most cases only 1 Although any price is O K the system itself is based on 3/1 and above. Today we have 1 qualifing race but 3 SELECTIONS 3.30MR THE MAGIC BISHOP 6/1 [2PT WIN] GALAWAY JACK 5/1 [2PT WIN] PATSY FINNEGAN 14/1 [1PT EW] ;) 2nd 16/1 ST 5PTS ONE AS TO REMEMBER WHATS PAST AS PAST AND MAY OR MAYNOT WORK THIS TIME AROUND T%M
Although the OUTSIDER was 2nd it never looked like winning if you viewed the race all prices shown are taken from bet365 @ bog prices st 5 pts returns 4.2 pts BET 3 WINS 0 PLACED 1 2 WIN BETS -4PTS 1 EW BET + 2.2 ALL BETS SOFAR P/L - 0.8PTS T%M

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.