Placepot Heaven

Im sure some of us have been there and when you go there you never forget it. I was there on july 31st last year when i done 3 placepots at beverley, worcester and galway. the first two paying only 20 odd quid but galway paying over 1500 as i had two lines up. I devised a simple system about the week before to see how it would go and for a bit of fun really. The system entailed choosing the top speed horse from the racing post for races over 10 runners and top two for races under.I only had one day of glory as a week later i moved on to something else. Apart from the obvious of choosing favs has anyone come across any systems for placepots as ive never seen any that have been worthwhile. I feel the placepot has potential to make a profit. An afterthought....horse numbers 1 and 3 at brighton in combinations would of netted a tidy sum last year with one placepot paying over a grand. I dont know why but they always seem to get placed there.