I think my brother is beating sports

My brother is watching sports on TV, tracking scores, playing sports, betting on it all the time. He used to bet on like 15 games and hit like 13 of them. So he was allways losing or maybe being break even. But then I realized maybe he would make plus if he bets on single games. So I build him a webpage where he tracks all of his picks. I will not show the url here cause it's probably against the forum rules and it's not even important. I started this thread cause need some help and I have a few questions at the end of this post. His ROI on all games is 10.16%. Over 50% of his picks is on over 2.5 goals in soccer. His ROI there is 14.33%. His overall socer ROI is 10.90%. Basketball ROI is 3.60%. Hockey ROI is 8.96%. His biggest downswing was losing 4 games in a row. He is also saying that he was hitting bad lately case there were not so many soccer games cause the season is over and lots of them were friendly games wich he don't like cause they are very unpredictable He allways bets the same amount on games and that's 1/20 of the bankroll. I want to invest some money now but I am still scared cause the sample we got is only for 3 months. Now here are my questions: 1. Do you think I should wait more? How much do you think a good sample size would be? 2. Do you have any thoughts about or suggestions about our plan?

Re: I think my brother is beating sports The trouble,as with a tipster,is that unless he has a methodology that you can pin down ,he himself is unpredictable.Why not put some money aside which you can afford to lose,then do what he does - bet 1/20 of your bank ? As long as the bets are winning,continue.If they start losing,stop. One warning,be very strict about cutting your stakes if the bets lose.You can bet less than 1/20th of the bank,but don't bet more.The bank should be the money you put aside,plus any winnings,less any losses.Also,if you spend some of the money,you may need to bet less.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.