Djokovic v Harrison match start time

hello! i need some help. several major live score services indicate that the match in question started at 1150 CET, while flashscore.com indicates that it started at 1155. this 5 minute difference is a major stumbling block between myself and betting company. can anyone help me out here and direct me to an official page that states the precise start time for this very match? there must be some kind of source that keeps this sort of timing. it is hugely important and your help would be appreciated

Re: Djokovic v Harrison match start time I think the Ozy open web site live score service is probably best. Unfortunately you need to keep an eye on the score board as matches are not likely to start on time except maybe the first match of the day. Even then there might be 5 minutes late. I Use tennis Temple android app which is simple and well laid out but about 30 - 60 seconds behind live. Alternatively: this sounds convoluted but all you need are 2 phones running android (pay as you go) install bet angel on a computer with sound. Set bet angel to look at the relevant match ask it to notify you when the match starts (it will say "now in play") with the first phone, install a sound detector app (eg https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dk.mvainformatics.android.sounddetector&hl=en ) then ask it to text phone no 2 when phone no 1 detects a sound from the computer (i.e. just lay it next to the speaker). betangel either betdaq or betfair will inform you within a couple of seconds of a match starting. you will need an account. sound crazy but should work unless the text is late. This may be possibly the only way to be notified when on the move and not constantly looking at screens or phones. Hope this helps