Make money by betting horses to place? [My diary]

So, I have been betting for around 7 years or so. Used to bet to win, now bet to lay and bet on horses to place. Lately though I have noticed something with regard to betting on horses to place and thought since it's been working well over last few months I thought I should maybe just put up a diary (and yeah, this means it will prob jinx it but whatever) and document the whole thing. So my selections for horses to place are as follows; Saturday 12th January. Lingfield 11.45 Ajeeb (2 places @ 1.22) Lingfield 12.15 Emerging (3 places @ 1.29) Kempton 12.20 L'Unique (2 places @ 1.20) Wetherby 12.30 Many Clouds (3 places @ 1.45) Punchestown 12.35 Johannisberger (3 places @ 1.62) Kempton 12.55 Tetlami (2 places @ 1.16) Wetherby 1.05 Poole master (2 places @ 1.49) Kempton 1.30 Cloudy Copper (3 places @ 1.45) Warwick 1.50 Rocky Creek (2 places @ 1.39) Punchestown 2.10 Diakali (2 places @ 1.22) Wetherby 2.15 Dunowen Point (Does not meet my criteria but still added) (2 places @ 1.66) Punchestown 2.45 Champagne Point (Slightly out of my criteria but still added) (3 places @ 2.24) Warwick 3.00 The new one (2 places @ 1.34) Punchestown 3.50 Shrapnal (2 places @ 1.76) ***Note the prices listed below are prices currently at 2AM in the morning. Most the prices will prob go out by 0.05 - 0.20 by the time the race starts. I just don't have time to put up this post in morning EG work. But I will be putting on these bets around a few mins before the races, so odds should be better than listed above but will use prices listed above for current and future instances as current prices at current time of current post. The thing I find most funny now is, THIS is my first post for this thread and I normally only have 5-7 horses a day which fit my own criteria and now that I make this thread to document it I have all the above? Wow, saturday is prob gonna be my first and last day I post here. Guess we will find out soon enough what kind of day it will be, but always stay positive and always believe. Thanks for reading anyway. GL :)

Re: Make money by betting horses to place? [My diary] Good luck with this. I used to be interested in the place market myself some years ago but found it too difficult to maintain a high strike rate to gain a healthy profit. Hope it works for you and as you said you experienced some good results in recent time it'll be interesting to see how your thread fares. :ok What would be very interesting though if you could provide a few short lines for each horse that you've selected. What is your criteria to have a bet on a horse here for example...

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.