Glory Hunters United

TheLubet

I've had a thought that with a little help to each other we might get a series of bets going. doubles trebles accumulator that kind of thing. There seems to be a core group of glory hunters so why not put our eggs in 1 basket! Say we focus on the coming weekend and pick 1 bet each, at whatever odds but in your estimation the best prospect of a better than average chance of a successful winner. Sat-Sun games! Then we can post our bets from the list and post our own Bet and stake type here using any of the bets mentioned! Real or imaginary money but with a Bit of real thought on 1 good winning chance! All picks to be posted as early as possible on or before Friday so we can have a little discussion on picks and bets posted saturday before 1st match kicks off. If anyone is interested post away and if you have a better idea bring it on and if not interested i'll get back in my box where i belong! N.B over .5 goals don't do it for me so don't post em please!

Re: Glory Hunters United Man Utd double chance Man City +1.5 asian handicap The above i would consider safe bets. Man utd i expect to win @ home to liverpool but with the away team winning 4 out of the last 5 i wouldnt be suprised if they nicked a draw, so ill settle for double chance just in case. In the other game i dont think Arsenal will win and even if we do i cant see it being by 2 or more goals, were good going forward but our defence is just not good enough to keep out Man City. Looking to find one more leg to make a decent treble as the above for a double only comes in @ 1.33.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.