Secret Agent (€50k SnG Mission, win watches, iphones, tokens) - [Stan James/network?]

Bart(UK)

[ATTACH]3950[/ATTACH] pic courtesy of Stan James Similar to the Santa one on the same network recently: [h=1]Your €50,000 Mission, should you choose to accept it:[/h] [h=3]

Win luxury watches worth €1,200 each, €22 tournament tickets or an iPhone5

Play in 10 qualifying Sit and Go tournaments (Buy in €1 + 0.10 and above)

Once you play in 10 click on the link which will be provided to scratch a card or click on "My Account" and the link to "Secret Agent Giveaway" to track your progress or scratch your card

[/h] [h=2]Scratch the card - one of three things will happen.[/h] [h=3]

1. You will win one of 10 luxury watches valued at €1,200 each.

2. You will win one of 1,500 €22 tournament tickets on offer

3. You will be awarded 100 starting chips for a 2nd chance tournament on 17th February at 18:00 UK time.

*The 2nd chance tournament will have 5 iPhone5s and any unclaimed watches or tournament tickets added to the prizepool.

[/h] [h=2]Synchronise your watches now agents.[/h] [h=3]

Mission start date: 15th January 2013 at 18:00 UK time

Mission end date: 15th February 2013 at 05:59 UK time

This message will self distruct on 18th February - Good Luck!

[/h] Terms and Conditions 1. Secret Agent Giveaway starts on 15 January 2013 at 18:00 GMT and ends 15 February 2013 at 05:59 GMT. 2. Players can continue to scratch non-winning cards after all prizes are won in order to receive extra starting chips for the 2nd Chance tournament on 17 February at 18:00 GMT. 10,000 is the maximum amount of starting chips a player can earn 3. Players have access to scratch cards once they have played at least 10 Sit & Go tournaments with buy-ins of €1 + 0.10 and up, in a 24-hour period. This period runs from 06:00 GMT to 05:59 GMT every day for the duration of the promotion. A player who plays 19 SnGs on Monday and 25 SnGs on Tuesday will have access to one scratch card on Monday and two on Tuesday. 4. Players can earn unlimited scratch cards per day, during the promotion, provided sufficient Sit ‘n’ Go tournaments are played in order to be given the scratch card. 5. Sit & Go tournaments with buy-ins lower than €1 + 0.10 do not count towards this promotion. 6. Only Sit & Go tournaments on the MPN count towards the promotion. Player private Sit & Go tournaments do not count. Heads up and double up tournaments will count 7. The scratch cards have no cash value. 8. When claiming prizes, players must enter their correct address or they will not receive the prizes. The promotion administrators are not responsible for re-sending prizes if players enter incorrect addresses when claiming them. 9. All prizes will be mailed after the promotion ends. 10. Players are responsible for paying any customs fees, taxes or other fees associated with receiving the item. 11. The promotion can be ended at any time by the promotion administrators. 12. Due to Danish and Belgian regulations, Danish and Belgian players cannot participate in this promotion.

• 2 weeks later...

Stan James Secret Agent 50,000 Euro Sit N Go Mission (NOT WORKING!) secretagent.jpg [h=1]Your €50,000 Mission, should you choose to accept it:[/h] [h=3]

Win TAG Heuer Aquaracer watches worth €1,200 each, €22 tournament tickets or an iPhone5

Play in 10 qualifying Sit and Go tournaments (Buy in €1 + 0.10 and above)

Once you play in 10 click on the link which will be provided to scratch a card or click on "My Account" and the link to "Secret Agent Giveaway" to track your progress or scratch your card

[/h] [h=2]Scratch the card - one of three things will happen.[/h] [h=3]

1. You will win one of 10 luxury TAG Heuer Aquaracer watches valued at €1,200 each.

2. You will win one of 1,500 €22 tournament tickets on offer

3. You will be awarded 100 starting chips for a 2nd chance tournament on 17th February at 18:00 UK time.

*The 2nd chance tournament will have 5 iPhone5s and any unclaimed TAG Heuer Aquaracer watches or tournament tickets added to the prizepool.

[/h] [h=2]Synchronise your watches now agents.[/h] [h=3]

Mission start date: 15th January 2013 at 06:00 UK time

Mission end date: 15th February 2013 at 05:59 UK time

This message will self destruct on 18th February - Good Luck!

[/h] Terms and Conditions 1. Secret Agent Giveaway starts on 15 January 2013 at 06:00 GMT and ends 15 February 2013 at 05:59 GMT. 2. Players can continue to scratch non-winning cards after all prizes are won in order to receive extra starting chips for the 2nd Chance tournament on 17 February at 18:00 GMT. 10,000 is the maximum amount of starting chips a player can earn 3. Players have access to scratch cards once they have played at least 10 Sit & Go tournaments with buy-ins of €1 + 0.10 and up, in a 24-hour period. This period runs from 06:00 GMT to 05:59 GMT every day for the duration of the promotion. A player who plays 19 SnGs on Monday and 25 SnGs on Tuesday will have access to one scratch card on Monday and two on Tuesday. 4. Players can earn unlimited scratch cards per day, during the promotion, provided sufficient Sit ‘n’ Go tournaments are played in order to be given the scratch card. 5. Sit & Go tournaments with buy-ins lower than €1 + 0.10 do not count towards this promotion. 6. Only Sit & Go tournaments on the MPN count towards the promotion. Player private Sit & Go tournaments do not count. Heads up and double up tournaments will count. Look out for the "P" next to all qualifying Sit n Go tournaments. 7. The scratch cards have no cash value. 8. When claiming prizes, players must enter their correct address or they will not receive the prizes. The promotion administrators are not responsible for re-sending prizes if players enter incorrect addresses when claiming them. 9. All prizes will be mailed after the promotion ends. 10. Players are responsible for paying any customs fees, taxes or other fees associated with receiving the item. 11. The promotion can be ended at any time by the promotion administrators. 12. Due to Danish and Belgian regulations, Danish and Belgian players cannot participate in this promotion. Just came across this Promo this morning on Stan James and thought I'd play a few 1+.10 euro super turbos to rack up a few games. Anyway after a good few games (turned out to be 26 in end) I checked in the account section and I had NO scratchcards (should have been 2 already) and there was no record of any games played :wall screenSJ.jpg I rang up and spoke to support who assured me their poker mangager would look in to it. So far I've heard nothing! Before you ask (all the games were 1euro+10c not $1) and had a green 'P' for secret agent promo next to them. So if any of you are thinking of playing this promo I wouldn't bother right now, as it seems there is a problem with recording the games played etc.

Re: Secret Agent (€50k SnG Mission, win watches, iphones, tokens) - [stan James/netwo Stan James has replaced the 2 scratch cards I was owed from play on the 1st day of promotion, so well done to them :ok, pity neither of them were winners :eyes Scratched 14 cards now...not 1 winner but at least im up around $12 :rollin