Flat Racing Tuesday 18th

cpo

Had a little each way treble on the following horses at Lingfield... 1.20 Glastonberry 1.50 Welease Bwian 3.20 Stepturn I'll be honest, I haven't really looked at them all properly but they're out of my mates notebook and I missed out on a big treble from him a few weeks ago so I have had a little dabble with this one. Only thing I have noticed with all of these is that they are all given 5 stars by timeform in their respective race. One I did have a look at was the first one which I have put up as my BBOTD. Looks to have an excellent chance with Baker back on board. Horse is in form and should be finishing to good effect. Welease Bwian has to be respected back at 5f. Money has come for him, which is a big positive coming from the Stuart Williams yard and he is well drawn in 5. Stepturn should benefit from his recent return to action where he was just beaten into 4th. He has raced at the track before when he made his handicap debut over 7f in a decent looking handicap. He weakened near the finish that day so should be suited by 6f. He gets cheekpiece for the first time which could bring about a little improvement. All look to have obvious an obvious chance.

Re: Flat Racing Tuesday 18th MONT SIGNAL 12.50 Lingfield. 1 pt win. Needs to up his game, but goes into handicaps/nurseries off a workable mark. Added to that is the fact the tongue tie and blinkers go on for the first time, and those applications and the switch to handicap company can see him go very close today. 8/1 Bet365 BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.