German Cup > 18th Dec - 19th Dec

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 18 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Schalke 04 v 1. FSV Mainz 05 (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Karlsruher SC v SC Freiburg (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Augsburg v FC Bayern München (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kickers Offenbach v Fortuna Düsseldorf (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 19 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Bochum v TSV 1860 München (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.64[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.93[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Wolfsburg v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.51[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Dortmund v Hannover 96 (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.32[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfB Stuttgart v 1. FC Köln (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.46[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: German Cup > 18th Dec - 19th Dec Karlshruer-Freiburg Pick: both to score Odd: 1.80 at bet365 Karlshruer is the second team in Bundesliga 3 and they have 10 wins in a row. In their last 5 games they scored 17 games and in the last 5 home games they scored 15. The home team has a good striker Hennings. He played for Sankt Pauli in Bundesliga two years ago, and he scored 17 goals this season. Freiburg won at Schalke last weekend and they have 5 away games in a row without losing. They scored 9 but they weren't able to keep a CS in 4 games. I think that the home team has their chance but freiburg is a strong team.

Re: German Cup > 18th Dec - 19th Dec In my point of view the departure of Hubb means nothing. The real problem at schalke is with the contracts. Huntelaar and Holtby are entering in their last 6 months and in the summer they will be free to go. They are also very tered after UCL games and a close game tonight against Mainz is very likely to happen

Re: German Cup > 18th Dec - 19th Dec How do the fussball Wahrsager feel about Leverkusen beating Wolfsburg? I see super hot Leverkusen against misfiring Wolfsburg. Even though they lost away to Wolfsburg earlier in the year, I think this Leverkusen side has improved considerably since then and has shown they can put the ball in the net at will. Even without Reinartz who was out last match (not sure about this one) they did very well against Hamburg. Leverkusen 0AH @ 1.76 seems good value to me.

Re: German Cup > 18th Dec - 19th Dec I think that Leverkusen is a little bit tiered because they have a lot of games this year. Even if they are in a good shape i think that wolfsburg wants to reach the cup final more than Bayer. This is their only chance to go in Europe next year. After Magath their are playing good football. Leverkusen had no chance against them in Bundesliga and i think that wolfsburg will score at least one goal tonight against a poor defence of Bayer. Toprak and Fredrich are not top defenders while Diego and Dost are definetly top strikers

Re: German Cup > 18th Dec - 19th Dec

How do the fussball Wahrsager feel about Leverkusen beating Wolfsburg? I see super hot Leverkusen against misfiring Wolfsburg. Even though they lost away to Wolfsburg earlier in the year, I think this Leverkusen side has improved considerably since then and has shown they can put the ball in the net at will. Even without Reinartz who was out last match (not sure about this one) they did very well against Hamburg. Leverkusen 0AH @ 1.76 seems good value to me.
Benaglio - Fagner, Naldo, Kjaer, M. Schäfer - Josué, Polak - Hasebe, Diego, Vieirinha - Dost Leno - Carvajal, Wollscheid, M. Friedrich, Boenisch - L. Bender, Reinartz, Rolfes - Castro, Kießling, Schürrle

I think that Leverkusen is a little bit tiered because they have a lot of games this year. Even if they are in a good shape i think that wolfsburg wants to reach the cup final more than Bayer. This is their only chance to go in Europe next year. After Magath their are playing good football. Leverkusen had no chance against them in Bundesliga and i think that wolfsburg will score at least one goal tonight against a poor defence of Bayer. Toprak and Fredrich are not top defenders while Diego and Dost are definetly top strikers
Dont forget that LVRKSEN have Kiessling and Schurlle, they are hot right now, and VfL defense is not interational level :)

Benaglio - Fagner, Naldo, Kjaer, M. Schäfer - Josué, Polak - Hasebe, Diego, Vieirinha - Dost Leno - Carvajal, Wollscheid, M. Friedrich, Boenisch - L. Bender, Reinartz, Rolfes - Castro, Kießling, Schürrle
Looks here like the "strongest" first team line-up with Friedrich being the only change.

Re: German Cup > 18th Dec - 19th Dec Dear colleagues German cup ties are usually a one game knock-out or their will be a 2nd leg ? if it's 2 games , i think leverkuzen will be happy with a draw here ... looking forward to your feedback. many thanks in advance

Re: German Cup > 18th Dec - 19th Dec German cup games ever played in a one game knock-out mode i would rate Leverkusen much higher than Wolfsburg, Wolfsburg is still to inconsistent, it all depends on Diego and if he has a bad day or does not feel good like last Weekend Wolfsburg is not worth a penny; most cup games as you all know of course are always closely, but my money will be Leverkusen tonight, to win in regular time maybe Leverkusen is looking for revenge for the 3:1 defeat in league in November and because cup games are always tight, i think that Hannover will not lose after 90 Minutes, i know Hannover looked tired last weekend but as i mentioned before, its a cup game:unsure another game tonight is Bochum - 1860 München, two teams from 2nd league, looks like a draw after 90 Minutes for me, 1860 München has drawn 6 times in away games this season and the league game played in Bochum also ended 0:0 early this season, after the last shown games maybe a slight advantage for Bochum

Re: German Cup > 18th Dec - 19th Dec 1860 München ain't doing too good..3 draws in a row, including buttomers Regensburg and Dynamo Dresden. Bochum have two wins with them and Aydin seems in form, 3 matches 3 goals! I will go for a Bochum win.