Flat Racing 11th Dec

chris34

2.00 Lingfield Interesting handicap for the grade and several can be given a chance having shown some good form recently. Rich Again has shown enough in maidens to suggest he can win a race like this but whether a mark of 60 slightly flatters what he has achieved to date but can be expected to come on for the run last time out after a break but probably best watched today on handicap debut. Loyal Royal often threatens to end his long losing run having travelled well for a long way in recent races before not quite going through with effort and is sadly becoming a horse to oppose for win purposes but should get a race run to suit here today. Marys Pet has become a bit of gambling horse for those in the know having attracted support at times, not really attracted any today other than Hugh Taylors sheep’s money. Looks high enough in the weights and unlikely to get a soft lead from a wide draw in this field. Ace Of Spies another front runner, won last time out Southwell quickly back up in the weights and usually worth opposing away from Southwell. Spartic bounced back to form last time out when 2nd over CD, he did attract plenty of money that day so now must back that up, he got quite a soft lead that day and unlikely to get that this time round. Chjimes was 3rd in same race as Spartic last time out and that represented a return to form aswell from a yard showing much better signs recently. He has now dropped to 5lb below his last winning mark and although not as reliable as he once was he could be very dangerous if in same mood. But for me Mey Blossom may take all the stopping now she has returned to form, she was a brilliant 2nd last time out in a 0-65 she is 1lb higher today but races in a 0-60 and although carrying top weight at her best she was miles clear of this lot. She travelled well last time out and basically won her race down the middle before the tricky Dickie Le Davior sneaked through on the rail and won going away. She is well drawn and should get the race run to suit here. 2pt win Mey Blossom 13/2 bet365

Re: Flat Racing 11th Dec 12.0 Lingfield SHIRATAKI, was 12/1 this morning, but that has now dissapeared.... I have had 5pts e/w at 10/1, 7/1 is now the best on offer,,Boyles Stan James Coral. I knew the other day they were reddying it, I advised a small e/w then at 25/1, Today could be the day, but cover yourself with the e/w GL

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.