** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MaxiPlay.com Revolution

lucart

Today its 333$ addet 3,33$ bi now 19 players start 19.45 Polish Time Uk its 18.45 im think. about MaxiPlay and promotion im write more late. This Pokerroom move from BRB/Entraction/IGT to Cake/Revolution. I know this poker room from Makedonia trip last year. is not known. but you can trust them. They operate from a year or two. if someone have account and play beffore got some money. i have 11$ but my brother play more and got 22$ free http://www.maxiplay.com/

Re: MaxiPlay.com Revolution Depositors Freeroll pokerfirstdepositorfreeroll2.png $1.000 Depositors Freeroll, MaxiPlay players only! Make a deposit between 1st and 15th of December, generate 1 Frequent Player Point and you can play the $1,000 freeroll that will be played Sunday 16th of December 20:00 CET. We will give you a ticket no later than the 16th of December so you can register for the tournament. Tournament name: MaxiPlay new depositors freeroll Maximum number of players will be 300. (im think will be less ;) ) How does it work?

1. Make a deposit between the 1st and 15th of December
  2. Earn minimum 1 FPP in our poker room.
  3. We will register you to the Freeroll!

For questions about this campaign send us an email to [email protected] Terms & Conditions

1. To be eligible for the Freeroll you must make a deposit between the 1st of December 2012 and 15th of December 2012.
  2. In order to be registered to the Freeroll you have to generate a minimum of 1 FPP within the same period.
  3. The Freeroll is capped to 300 players and it will be the first 300 deposited players that will take part.

Re: MaxiPlay.com Revolution Added Poker Tournaments pokeradded-poker-tournaments2.png Totally $2.000 in added low buy-in tournaments. Every Wednesday in December MaxiPlay will arrange added poker tournaments with $333 added. Buy-in $3+0,33, starting time 19:45 CET The 13th of December we will arrange a Lucia Special with $555 added Buy-in $5+0,55 Starting time 19:45 CET Tournament Schedule: Wednesday the 5th, 12th, 19th 26th of December, 19:45 CET $333 added. Friday the 13th of December, 19:45 CET Lucia Special $555 added.

Re: MaxiPlay.com Revolution Enjoy the overvalue! [TABLE]

[TR] [TD]pixel2.gif[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR] [TD]pixel2.gif [/TD] [TD][TABLE] [TR] [TD]Don't miss tonights 333 USD added tournament at MaxiPlay. Starting time 19:45 CET and the buy-in is 3,33 USD. Lucia Special tomorrow at 19:45 CET with 555 USD added. Buy-in 5,55. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR] [TD]pixel2.gif[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR] [TD]pixel2.gif[/TD] [TD][TABLE] [TR] [TD]The tournaments "MaxiPlay $333 added"and "MaxiPlay $555 added" can be found in the tournament area under the "Private" tab. HOW TO LOGIN THE FIRST TIME Download the new poker client, enter your e-mail address, same e-mail address as you received this e-mail on, as login name, click forgot password and follow the instructions to set a new password. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD=width: 100%, align: left][TABLE] [TR] [TD=align: left] HOW TO LOGIN THE FIRST TIME D[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: MaxiPlay.com Revolution

Good value but they don't love me so far. Played my 1st two games there and get AA dealt twice and it got cracked twice by QQ and 77' date=' and TT vs JJ lost and QQ vs KK lost.[/quote'] next 2 tourneys! I win the 1k depositors on sunday for $300 and I win the $333 added today for $179! Big thanks for telling and sharing!