My Success @ Betting - Tips For Future Races

Jinxed

Hiya guys, new to this board but been coming here and looking @ threads for a since I started betting in 2004. I don't want anything except to help people and guide then whatever, I bet for fun ^_^ and pays for university hehe. I usually bet on horses, NFL and NBA. NFL is now over though, so NBA and the horses left. I will post my tips here everyday for anyone who might be intrested, I have made alot of money and am happy with that, so why not help others do the same? I just want fun, I listen to the radio while I bet so it keeps my company but being on a board is a little better ^_^ I will post all my tips here on the day before 12PM. I was on another board but they banned me because they said I was boasting and told me to shut up, I am just here to help and I hope you guys welcome this! :gimme Hi jinxed,this forum does not allow after eventing either.I have edited your post and you are welcome to post your tips in the future. osesame

Re: My Success @ Betting - Tips For Future Races I don't think reason was that you were boasting, but they asked you to be responsible in the manner of your postings. And when they banned you, you just went and got another username and did the same. Punters have been caught out by kids posting needle in haystack picks as "GET ON'S" on these forums in the past and as you can be quite OTT in your style of postings Josh to gain respect it might be an idea to tone it down a bit. Just my thoughts anyway. Quote from EBA MOd "One reason I make this point is because I've seen other so called big gamblers giving shouts of lump on oi oi before only to fall flat on their Big face. Then state that after backing the horse it was layed off to a profit. Message boards are funny places, members come and members go but there is usually a hard core of discerning posters who truly want to help others. The others obviously includes other posters who hopefully are as discerning as they are BUT and this is my real concern, the majority are surfers of these boards who don't post. Included within those surfers will be newbies to gambling who are taken aback by somebody putting more than 1000 pence on a horse and follow it blind and bet more than they can afford on the grounds of no more than an over enthusiastic post. See paragraph above. Get the moral to the story" From a personal point of view I did win some decent money following your selections on Thursday, so cheers for that.