Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool > Wednesday 28th Nov

Aidymac

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool > Wednesday 28th Nov

it's pretty simple: Spurs have won the last 5 home vs away h2h Pool have won 1/6 away PL games this season Spurs DNB is 1.8 say what you want about form in the last 5 games 1.8 is a good price
If you are backing a team to beat Liverpool the amount of games they have won is less relevent that the amount of games they have avoided defeat.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool > Wednesday 28th Nov I didn't comment on the game so it would be unfair to reveal my bet but having watched all of that I would say Liverpool not getting at least a point was pretty much a travesty :lol..dominated most of the game and were the far better team in midfield, outnumbering Spurs time and time again, the corner count was crazy 11 or 12-1 to Liverpool. Thought Spurs were largely terrible, the only player they had threatening was Bale, they certainly didn't look like scoring other than the 2 goals, Defoe is so isolated it is untrue and is never going to hold the ball up to get others into the game.. If Levy thinks those tactics are going to progress Spurs more than Redknapp was he doesn't know his arse from his elbow, they were so exciting at home under Redknapp all they did tonight was play on the counter and there is no way they will get into the CL if tonight was anything to go by..try to compare Redknapp's Tottenham and AVB's? There is no comparison.

I didn't comment on the game so it would be unfair to reveal my bet but having watched all of that I would say Liverpool not getting at least a point was pretty much a travesty :lol..dominated most of the game and were the far better team in midfield, outnumbering Spurs time and time again, the corner count was crazy 11 or 12-1 to Liverpool. Thought Spurs were largely terrible, the only player they had threatening was Bale, they certainly didn't look like scoring other than the 2 goals, Defoe is so isolated it is untrue and is never going to hold the ball up to get others into the game.. If Levy thinks those tactics are going to progress Spurs more than Redknapp was he doesn't know his arse from his elbow, they were so exciting at home under Redknapp all they did tonight was play on the counter and there is no way they will get into the CL if tonight was anything to go by..try to compare Redknapp's Tottenham and AVB's? There is no comparison.
As I said previously, this Spurs team has atleast 4-5 points more than they deserved. It has to come back to them sometimes and I strongly believe that they will be far of the Europe places very soon.

Under 2.5 @ 2.05 :(
Downing at left back was poor. Was exposed against Swansea and now for the first goal against Spurs, he was caught ball watching. Would rather have Wisdom on the right and Johnson on the left. As for the second goal, Reina completely misjudged it - he is not playing as well as he has been in recent years. Apart from that, happy with the way they played, and could have had a few goals, with Henderson missing an open goal and Suarez's attempt cleared off the line. 34-64 (-19.97)

Surely Bale will be down the left side as usual with Lennon on the right..ive no doubt about that.
Ha ha, I read your post on my phone when watching the game last night and was thinking "what is he on about?" But I just realise now that I inverted the whole Liverpool line-up as it was top to bottom from where I was reading it from. :$ Of course Bale on the left for Spurs, and would of faced Wisdom & Sterling on the right for Liverpool, had the rumoured team been correct. Didn't matter anyway, but sorry for any confusion. :ok

If spurs can start the game the way they did against Arsenal they have a good chance. Dembele is back for them which is a big plus as they've missed him with 3 losses in their last 4 league games, in fairness 2 of them were away to Arsenal and Man City. They just seem too unpredictable to be comfortable taking them against Liverpool with no defeats in 8. They played awful against Man City, i didnt see the Wigan game but 1-0 at home is not a good scoreline. I suppose the price is about right. I can see Brendan Rodgers being happy enough to come away with a point here. The stats will say otherwise but I dont see Liverpool creating much, happy to keep the ball but not have enough quality to feed Suarez. With defoe up front on his own and Johnson able to handle the pace of bale I can see this being a low scoring affair. Under 2.5 Goals @ 11/10 with William Hill
D'OH!! :wall!!