BBOTD - Friday 23rd of November

robertob

16.10 Wolverhampton: Venetias Dream @ 3/1 Bet365 Venetias Dream was a massive eye-catcher on her most recent start three weeks ago here at Wolverhampton. That was also her Handicap debut and she travelled well enough in rear of the field but found herself then in some traffic problems in the home straight. She finished strongly when finally in the clear but had no chance with the winner in the end. She would have gone very close with a clear run though and should be poised to win soon judged on this performance. She's only 1lb up for her 3rd place there and I do expect her to take advantage of a lowly mark tomorrow in this Apprentice Handicap. There is also loads of support for her in the betting market already, she's down from 5/1 into 3/1 within two hours or so.

Re: BBOTD - Friday 23rd of November 1430 haydock 1pt win clondaw kaempfer 10/11 pp i think i will follow this horse this season, ive bet it ante post for the festival,and i hope it is worth it,very easy win last time out,also won a bumper at fairyhouse in april

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.