COMPUTER SOFTWARE PICKS TOP NOTCH MEETINGS

Although I used to run a thread based on what will be shown here in the past I found it more difficult as the season went on due to the time to compile the selections as I can only do so on the DAY OF THE ACTUAL MEETING and as I show the selections elsewhere by the time I got round to showing them here the 1st race could have already run. What I've decided to do time permitting which will be THE TOP CLASS MIDWEEK MEETINGS + SATURDAYS meeting with the MOST PRIZE MONEY. The midweek meetings will be at only 1 course anyway but the SATURDAY meetings may have between 1 - 3 with top class races but in this case only the one with the highest price money. If time permits I may also show any OUTSIDERS from the other Saturday meetings as they have done well in the past, THEIRS A TOP CLASS MEETING FROM CHELTENHAM THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY so they will be put through the SOFTWARE and hopefully shown 1/2 hour at the latest before the 1st race if you wish to look. BACK ON FRIDAY T%M

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.