BBOTD Sunday 11th November

Lodge

15.05 - Ffos Las - Tenby Jewel EW @ 16/1 Bet365 Seems to be alot of market confidence already behing the Rebecca Curtis horse but the one i feel is definately overpriced here is Tenby Jewel. Not the most confident of jumpers the 7yo opened his hurdling account in September at Newton Abbot over 22f, beating the odds on favourite in good style with the pair pulling a long way clear of 3rd. The horse he defeated that day, Kilmacowen, is is pretty useful over hurdles and if taking that peice of form on face value his mark of 118 that he runs off tomorrow looks pretty lenient. On his start previous to that he was a close 3rd to one of the market principles tomorrow - Wayward Glance and with a 4lb swing in my selections favour, he could certainly reverse the form of being beaten by 3 lengths and cetainly does not deserve to be more than 3 times the price. He was placed out of his depth last time out in a decent grade 2 race at Chepstow, racing prominently before weakening down the back straight and falling 3 out, i'll take the fact that he has been turned out fairly quickly as a positive sign that the fall has not effected him and back down in grade he should be more competitive. Tenby Jewel has been placed over C&D in the past and has a very good jockey booking tomorrow in Richard Johnson, providing he can bouce back from the fall last time out, i feel he is certainly capable of taking this.

Re: BBOTD Sunday 11th November 2:50 Navan: Big Zeb 1pt win 5/1 William Hill Big Zeb goes well fresh and has made this race his own in recent years. While he may not be quite the force of old, he is likely to be primed for this. Colm Murphy who is in good form, may see this as the best chance this season of adding another Graded chase to Big Zeb's CV. Big Zeb does handle the conditions and certainly likes the course as he is three from three here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.