Statistical Football System

Muck9

Statistical Football System - 44% Yield I recently found an old system so I thought I would tweak it a bit and see how it goes. At the moment I wouldn't recommend betting on this and I haven't backdated it so it is purely down to this season and standard home/away percentages over a few seasons. I am comparing numerous things and giving each team a score depending on who they are playing etc. At the moment, anything below 5 is looked to be a draw and anything above that is either Home / Away. Over 5 is the most profitable at the moment but that could be changed if need be. The second way is just putting bets on the draws. Complete Record (including prior to posting) Informative Purposes Only ALL GAMES (HOME / DRAW / AWAY) TOTAL CORRECT: 38 / 80 = 48% TOTAL PROFIT: 13.00 YIELD: 16% DRAWS ONLY TOTAL CORRECT: 18 / 42 = 43% TOTAL PROFIT: 19.70 YIELD: 47% Round 1 Week_1.png Round 2 Week_2.png Round 3 Week_3.png Round 4 Week_4.png Round 5 Week_5f.png Round 6 Week6.png Round 7 Week_8.png Round 8 Week_8.png

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.