Poker Heaven Merchandise Tourney €5 buy in 19.45pm GMT 7/11/12

teaulc

mer_freeroll_700x1301.jpg Win lots of amazing Poker Heaven Merchandise with our all NEW Jumbo Merchandise Tournament. We’re offering our players the chance to win great Poker Heaven Merchandise from 19:45 GMT on Wednesday 7th November 2012. The Tournament will have a €5 buy-in (no rake will be taken), with the top FORTY PLAYERS winning prizes and the THREE players winning a superb Poker Heaven merchandise bundle. Each of the three bundles will consist of the following:
  • 1 x Poker Heaven Chip Set
  • 1 x Poker Heaven Hoodie
  • 1 x Poker Heaven Polo Shirt
  • 1 x Poker Heaven Baseball Cap
Tournament Information
  • Name: The Jumbo Merchandise Tournament
  • Date: November 7th 2012
  • Time: 19:45 GMT
  • Buy-in: €5 + €0
  • Prize pool: Poker Heaven Merchandise*
  • Type: Freezeout, NL Hold’em
  • Structure: 10 min blinds, 8000 starting chips

*Any additional prize funds over the €1000 in Merchandise costs will be credited to the winning player manually within 48 hours of the tournament concluding. Less » [TABLE]

[TR] [TD=width: 64]Position[/TD] [TD=width: 223]Prize[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 64]1[/TD] [TD=width: 223]Merchandise Bundle[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 64]2[/TD] [TD=width: 223]Merchandise Bundle[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 64]3[/TD] [TD=width: 223]Merchandise Bundle[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 64]4 to 5[/TD] [TD=width: 223]1 x Chip Set & 1 x Baseball Cap[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 64]6 to 10[/TD] [TD=width: 223]1 x Hoodie, 1 x Baseball Cap & 2 x Playing Cards[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 64]11 to 15[/TD] [TD=width: 223]1 x Polo Shirt, 1 x Baseball Cap & 2 x Playing Cards[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 64]16 to 20[/TD] [TD=width: 223]1 x T-Shirt, 1 x Baseball Cap & 2 x Playing Cards[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 64]21 to 30[/TD] [TD=width: 223]1 x Baseball Cap & 2 x Playing Cards[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 64]31 to 40[/TD] [TD=width: 223]2 x Playing Cards[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] We advise our customers to carefully read the terms and conditions for this promotion. If you have any questions about this promotion please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or talk to one of our Customer Service Advisors directly over Live Chat.

Re: Poker Heaven Merchandise Tourney €5 buy in 19.45pm GMT 7/11/12 ended up winning, wasn't sure if 1st took the cash prize as shown in the lobby but it didn't show up in my account when I won so guess not. ended up winning:

thanks for posting :-)

Re: Poker Heaven Merchandise Tourney €5 buy in 19.45pm GMT 7/11/12

ended up winning, wasn't sure if 1st took the cash prize as shown in the lobby but it didn't show up in my account when I won so guess not. ended up winning:

thanks for posting :-)

buyins had to exceed €1000 so no extra cash. Well played though :clap:clap

Re: Poker Heaven Merchandise Tourney €5 buy in 19.45pm GMT 7/11/12

cheers' date=' nothing like doubling the amount of clothes you own through one poker tournament :rollin[/quote'] I got big suitcase full of polo shirts from poker, was soooooo tempted to go for t shirt lol, but thought , why not get another hoodie???? Weeeeeeeeeeeeee. Oh...........................and helen, i have 2 chipsets now :p

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Poker Heaven Merchandise Tourney €5 buy in 19.45pm GMT 7/11/12 Won an Ipad in june thought, the wifes birthday sorted in August, got it early September. But they did answer all my emails within 24 hrs so I didn't go in my usual strop. I guess branded stuff is a bit harder, takes a long time to train chinese kids and delivery is slower.

Re: Poker Heaven Merchandise Tourney €5 buy in 19.45pm GMT 7/11/12 I got this message off em; Hi John, Thank you for contacting our Customer Service team Please note that your order is due to arrive in maximum 30 days after the tournament. We apologise for the long wait, please let us know if at least another 7 days pass and your prize is still not with you so we can investigate further. Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience! If we can be of any further assistance, then please do not hesitate to contact our LiveChat Service. Kind regards, Alex I know i only won a cap, and a couple of packs of cards, but you cant let em get away with it, its the principal! ;) I guess we'll see eh....

• 2 weeks later...