BBOTD Thursday 8th November

Lodge

14.20 - Towcester - Rhum EW @ 8/1 Bet365 Thought i'd post early as i'm unlikely to have time tomorrow. Seasonal reappearance for Rhum tomorrow, was reasonable over fences last season although jumping let it down abit at times. Reverts back to hurdles off a mark of 118, hard to say how lenient that is as he has only competed in a couple of handicap hurdles in his time but on the best of his chasing form it looks pretty fair. Versatile horse with regards to the trip and ground, they should both be fine, and put in a decent run at this course lto. Great record fresh - won his seasonal reappearance in 2010 and was a close second on his seasonal bow last year and with the Twiston-Davies horses going okay at the minute i feel that 8/1 is a pretty decent price.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 8th November Musselburgh 3:00 - Monetary Fund Had a couple of promising runs in the late summer, including a good second in a class 2 handicap, and so remains on a nice mark of 118 having been as high as 130 earlier this year. He struggled in some decent races nearing the end of last campaign but looks as though he's found his appetite again. This drop in class should help and the distance and ground appear to be in his favour. 1pt win @ 9/2 Ladbrokes

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.