Overs methodology. Stats methods and multiples.

First of all I wanna start by saying I have been banned From every corporate bookmaker Australia wide. Not just 1 account either but family , friends etc etc. Nobody likes pyramid schemes at the best of times but I started a multiple pyramid that did not go more then 3 in a row without a win at average prices of around 3.49. The method was simple and it was never altered. Gamba Osaka overs Barcelona overs Ajax overs Bayern overs (home only) Porto overs (home only) I had one main rule and that was I would always leave out teams that had an important champions league game on the Wednesday. I've slightly changed my methods this season because bookmakers are not as generous with Barcelona as they have been and ajax are absolutely lacking the usual firepower. The stats for these teams this league season are as follows. Gamba Osaka 30 games 23 overs Barcelona 10 games 8 overs Bayern 5 games 4 overs Porto 4 games 3 overs Ajax 11 games 6 overs. The teams that have staggering records are: Fullham 10 games 9 overs Man united 10 games 9 overs. I happy to be criticized if this system falls over but I urge you to try. Barcelona Porto (home) Bayern (home) Man united Benfica (home). I will post the multiple before each weekend.

Re: Overs methodology. Stats methods and multiples. Gday mate...Im from Australia...welcome aboard... Id be interested to see why you dont include PSV Eindhoven in your table with 46 goals in their 11 matches so far...!!! Cheers mate...any thoughts on the Melbourne Cup...personally I like Galileos Choice (with the rain about) and Red Cadeaux.....

Re: Overs methodology. Stats methods and multiples. I would also like to hear more about staking plan; I usually have no confidence in any Martingale-like plan that advises dramatic loss chase... I am also puzzled by this part:

I started a multiple pyramid that did not go more then 3 in a row without a win at average prices of around 3.49.
If I understand well, your multiple of 5 matches produces cumulative odds of 3.49, which implies average odds of each match in a multiple as low as 1.284? I did not follow odds on overs for these teams, and I know bookmakers offer poor odds on overs in matches of likes of Barcelona, but 1.28 for over 2.5 goals is just too low... :\ Anyway, good luck, let's see how will it work! :ok

3.49 was the average price. Some weeks there were only 3 games and some weeks 4 etc etc. I always kept the stake the same and you must be thinking why if it was so successful ? Trends change in soccer so quickly and winning runs effectively change just as quick. The reason I don't include Psv is basically the price. Trends in overs betting have changed a massive amount in just the last 12 months and bookmakers are sick of putting up $1:35-$1:50 about teams like Barcelona , Psv and shakthar Donetsk that score for fun. So where you would have got $1.35 now you get $1.22 but it took a long time for the mentality to change. There is still so much value in the Portugal league with braga ,Benfica and Porto when they play at home.

Re: Overs methodology. Stats methods and multiples.

G'day mister magoo , Melbourne cup is a very tough race but I do think that one of mount athos , red cardeaux and maluckyday will win it. Mount athos at the weight I give a slight edge to. What bookmakers do you bet with in aus mate ?
Gday Statsman Good to hear from you I have about 6 accounts with various online bookmakers atm. Strangely enough I am currently betting with Bet365 most of all, but do bet with IASBet and Tom Waterhouse. I find the Bet365 websight to be the most user friendly, and have noticed lately the prices seem to be a bit better... Ive backed Galileos Choice in the MC but would like a bit of rain...although the radar suggests none is forthcoming... GL mate...talk again soon...:hope