Boxing > Nov 1-4 including Prizefighter

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 1 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gavin, F v Witter, J (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 40 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Boxing > Nov 1-4 including Prizefighter Thursday night's fight preview: 2pts J.Witter to beat F.Gavin 4/1 Stan James I think Witter might still have one big night in him. I would say he’s the most powerful puncher Frankie Gavin has faced whereas Gavin isn’t a particularly powerful puncher despite his 10 stoppage wins. I think Witter has the power to defuse the enthusiasm from Gavin in this fight and at 4/1 I think with his experience he is a decent value bet here. There’s no doubt Frankie Gavin is one of the most talented boxers in the country but he has struggled in so called easier fights than this in the past and a couple of wins over weak journeymen shouldn’t mask over that. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/witter-vs-gavin-betting-junior-witter-looks-overpriced-to-produce-another-big-performance

Re: Boxing > Nov 1-4 including Prizefighter Junior Witter v Frankie Gavin Gavin to win by decision or Technical Decision @ 10/11 Paddypower I reckon Witter will take this fight the whole way, he'll put pressure on Gavin and this should be the toughest fight Gavin has has in career so far. But with youth on his side and his undoubted talent this could be a big win for Gavin and could propel him in to some much bigger fights. Witter has been a quality fighter though over his career and he knows it will probably be his last fight if he is beaten, so I do expect a really close one, but I think this could be the end of the road for Junior at 38 years of age and I expect Gavin to win a tight one tonight.

Re: Boxing > Nov 1-4 including Prizefighter Great shout Hebert :ok. Prizefighter preview: 2pts C.Valentine to win Prizefighter 15/2 Betfred I’m not one to take boxers in the bottom half of the draw in these Prizefighters normally but I do fancy one in the bottom half here. Curtis Valentine has only had seven fights in his career but he’s already been in with some promising talents and has won five of his fights. He’s lost two but he has stopped four of his five victims including the highly rated Ryan Aston last time out. He has stated that he has trained harder than ever for this and with his power and the attraction of the extra cash for stoppages I think we might see Valentine do a bit of banging and he looks like a live chance in what isn’t the strongest Prizefighter renewal. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/prizefighter-betting-curtis-valentine-looks-the-value-in-a-weak-light-middleweight-tournament

Re: Boxing > Nov 1-4 including Prizefighter 3pts M.Huck to beat F.Arslan in rounds 7-12 8/5 Ladbrokes I think this will be the third defeat of Arslan’s career inside the distance but I think he can survive until the later rounds before Huck’s power becomes too much for him. Although Huck hasn’t won either of his last two fights this looks a much simpler task on paper and I fully expect him to have too much power and too much quickness for the veteran Arslan in this fight. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/huck-vs-arslan-betting-marco-huck-can-defend-his-world-title-with-a-second-half-stoppage-win