Bankroll builder on stars

skellysheroes

Have been playing poker now for several years and had many ups and downs had a few four figure wins but lost plenty of small deposits.built up many a bankroll only to spew it all off on cash games( god awful at cash) gonna try and build a roll in sit and gos, starting with a measly $6 my aim is to get to $50 then maybe dabble in some small stake mtts. Will post results in here any advice would be appreciated. First time I've posted anything like this and I'm hoping it will help with my shocking bankroll discipline Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app

Re: Bankroll builder on stars No problem, I am upto 110 at moment. i put in 20 played a 4.50 180 sng. finished fourth but blew a massive lead when would of been easie win. However, if you have a good stt strategy they are good for bank building imo.

Had some amazing run good last night long may it continue,I played with a new found discipline , opened with a tighter range than usual and surprised myself with some of the laydowns I made .long may it continue $1.50 6 max (turbo) Finished 3rd -$1.50 $2.50 180 players(turbo) Finished 1st +$123.19 $3.50 45 player (turbo) 22nd -$3.50 $1.50 90 player(knockout) 1st +$26.82 + bounties Total bankroll=$176.48 Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app

• 3 weeks later...
.... First time I've posted anything like this and I'm hoping it will help with my shocking bankroll discipline Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app
hey. sounds like a good idea and a good motivation to keep ones bankroll management under control. If nobody is watching you, it's easy to loose everything. That's what I am missing too. The kick, the feeling of wanting to show off, the embarrassment when you go on tilt and loose all. And a reason not to play these super tilty crapy hyper sit and gos, heads-up... so, are you still going? want to get this thread going again? I could use the challenge! Sent from my GT-S5830 using PL Forum

• 3 months later...