Over/Under 2.5 Strategy

Ajs1982

Hello All, Sharing a little success that i've achieved over the passed few season with a yield rate of 16.3%... Why am i sharing this? simply because i've created another strategy that makes an even better % profit. This strategy has now fallen down the pecking order and will only use should good opportunities arise. So... Each Home team in the last 5 games has to score over/under 2.5 goals 80% of the time and also the away team also has to be 80% i.e. Standard Liege vs Cercle Brugges Standard Liege o2.5 goals 80% in last 5 home games Cercle Brugges o2.5 goals 80% in last 5 away games So automatically over 2.5 goals will be in the forefront of the mind here, "Yeah?" but wait... the last 6 games between these sides have all gone under 2.5 goals?! now this is where punter usually avoid games like these giving us thorough breads a good opportunity to take advantage of this market. So back to the drawing board. Standard Liege have an average of 1.80 goals at home this year Standard Liege have conceded on average 1.40 goals at home Cercle Brugges have an average 1.20 goals away from home this year Cercle Brugges have conceded 3.00 on average away from home this year Now for the clever part, we can see this game is highly likely to go over 2.5 goals and based on average goals scored and concede times for Liege... 34 minutes scoring and 34 minutes conceding, it will be worth while backing under 2.5 goals and laying it for 80% profit on o2.5 goals after 30 minutes, with 20% profit showing on Under 2.5 and 80% showing on over 2.5 goals. The reason i only pointed out the average time of goals for Liege is simple, the averages for Cercle Brugges away from home scoring and conceding are greater than Leiges by a few minutes on both. Breakdown... Back under 2.5 goals then lay the under 2.5 after 30 minutes so that 80% profit shows on the over 2.5 goals, then just sit back and watch the goals hit the back of the net with your original stake completely out of the equation.