Staking Request - PPUKT (Leeds) SOLD OUT

Rhino_Power

Name: Rhino_Power on PuntersLounge - FrontlineGuy on Pokerstars Stake Requested: £110. 20 x 5% shares @ £5.50/share Event/Tournament: Poker Player UK Tour Leeds leg Offer: 1:1 5% share = 5% of winnings Date of Events: Saturday 27th October to Sunday 28th October =============== Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Simon Marsh agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. =============== Not done this before so not really sure how to sell myself as it were. The Poker Player tour is in Leeds this coming weekend, which is my home city. If possible I would love the chance to play the tournament, however it is outside of my bankroll which I am steadily building at the moment. I would like to split the £110 entry fee down into £5.50 shares and offer them for sale on a 1:1 basis, and I will take 5 of them myself which will leave 15 for sale. After plenty of cajoling by Samba I have at last started to join in the Punterslounge excellent value poker leagues and actually managed to win the Grosvenor league in June. I also finished 5th in the September Stan James league and this month I have 2 first places and a second place in 4 goes at the Stan James league and feel like I am playing better than ever since joining in the leagues here. From the four league appearances i have made my overall record will be 1st 1st 5th and 22nd. Should there be some interest, I can accept transfers on Pokerstars to FrontlineGuy or on 888poker to marshrs. Please if you would like to buy any share(s) don't send any money yet. I will see how the sale goes and confirm my intentions on Thursday or Friday, then we can proceed with money matters at that stage. Many thanks all, Rhino =============== Rhino_Power takes 5 shares (25%) for £27.50

Re: Staking Request - PPUKT (Leeds) (80% sold, 20% left) 20 x £5.50 shares Rhino 5 shares = £27.50p Ooblio 5 shares = £27.50p Quiet Man 2 shares = £11.00p Burnley Joe 2 shares = £11.00p Heniek31 2 shares = £11.00p Goldenjaguar 2 shares = £11.00p 2 shares remain only

Re: Staking Request - PPUKT (Leeds) SOLD OUT 20 x £5.50 shares Rhino 5 shares = £27.50p Ooblio 5 shares = £27.50p Quiet Man 2 shares = £11.00p Burnley Joe 2 shares = £11.00p Heniek31 2 shares = £11.00p Goldenjaguar 2 shares = £11.00p Samba_SamPa 2 shares = £11.00p

Re: Staking Request - PPUKT (Leeds) (80% sold, 20% left) Many many thanks for the swift response to this staking request which is now sold out. I can accept transfers on Pokerstars to FrontlineGuy or on 888poker to marshrs. Please send your money through asap and i will post back once its recieved this end. I promise to do my absolute best to try and repay the faith shown in me.

Re: Staking Request - PPUKT (Leeds) SOLD OUT Cheers guys - i have recieved payments from 4 of the 6 so far. Samba is paying me in kind on the day :moon I have therefore gone ahead and registered online tonight and im there for you to check if so wish. Tournament id 696984191 - ScorchioSid (alias i use on both Stanley James and Grosvenor)

Re: Staking Request - PPUKT (Leeds) SOLD OUT Many thanks again for helping me play this tournament today. Unfortunately i never really "got going" and ended up finishing approximately 44th from 119 starters. The most frustrating thing is that i ended up giving all my chips to a scruffy smelly guy sitting opposite who had boasted was on his 10th pint of the day. Id highlighted him as an obvious place to make some chips given his huge stack and i did double up of him to give me some hope. However i came a cropper with TT when trying to lure him in and fell to bloody K5....... I did my best and i really enjoyed the experience of playing and meeting some of the other PL members. Once again many thanks!